• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

The Shell Shock Shoppe! PTCGO Codes Sale; Primal Clash - NV + RH Playable Trainers!

RE: The Shell Shock Shoppe! Play! Rewards, Codes, Playmats, JPN Items, TONS OF STAPLE TRAINERS, + Much MORE! FREE US Shipping*

Updated!

RE: The Shell Shock Shoppe! Play! Rewards, Codes, Playmats, JPN Items, TONS OF STAPLE TRAINERS, + Much MORE! FREE US Shipping*

Do you still have the playmat? If so I'd definitely like to buy it. Also interested in the trainers for $14. Is there any way to get pics of the catchers?

Yes, the playmat is still available.

I do not have any other pictures of the catchers as they are being sold as is (as mentioned) but nothing I am selling, that have the same mention, is unplayable for tournaments within sleeves.

Alright, just wanted to make sure. As long as they aren't torn or have wear that makes them unplayable then I'm fine. How much for everything shipped? I'm in the US btw.

Due to the size of he mat, I will have to use USPS Priority Mail Medium Box which cost. $12.50 (need to double check but about that price).

But if you spend $50 or more you get half off shipping so it would be around $6ish.

Do you have anything unlisted available? (BW-On Cards/ Merch) Otherwise, I'd probably just take the playmat.

Nope, everything that I an selling is listed either here or on my store which you can find the link in my signature

RE: The Shell Shock Shoppe! Codes, Holo Energy, Trainers, Items, JPN Items, TONS OF STAPLE TRAINERS, + Much MORE! FREE US Shipping*

Bump!

RE: The Shell Shock Shoppe! Codes, Holo Energy, Trainers, Items, JPN Items, TONS OF STAPLE TRAINERS, + Much MORE! FREE US Shipping*

Bump only a few things left to sell on here! Be sure to check my instagram, twitter, and eCrater store (links all in profile) for more stuff not listed here!

Bump!

Hi, I was interested in the sealed 30 giritina sleeves, could you please give an approximation for the price ($4 + paypal fees?+ shipping).

If you're in the US, I could send in envelope probably for $1.50ish? I'd need to double check to make sure. If you would like a envelope would probably be around $2.50 - $3ish.

PayPal fees depend on the final, so I couldn't calculate it right now.

I'm a bit confused, is it 1.5 ish and another 2.5-3 ish
Also I saw your trade thread and from your wants I had blastoise pop 3 non holo and krokorok rh plasma freeze and non holo rare krookodile plasma freeze if you still wanted that, my comment got deleted bc your thread is too old

I apologize for the confusion, I was in a rush last night.

The $2.50 - $3.00 was a quote if the sleeves are sent inside of a bubble mailer.

My want are not updated at all. I am no longer looking for Sandile stuff. Just Blastoise and it's evolutions.

Would the Blastoise pop 3 non holo be able to lower the price?
Other wise I will just buy it, and a regular envelope would be fine.

Depends on how much you are looking for it, pretty sure I have one, so it's not an urgent need

How about I send Blastoise and $2 and you can send the sleeve in an envelope

No thanks. Rather just sell it straight up.

Does $5.50 on paypal work, and you can send in regular envelope ?

Deal has been made. Thanks!

Also everything has been fully updated!

Back