The Region *MODS PLEASE DELETE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Region *Into the Legend Lake!*

"Very well then.." Seth said, walking around and taking all of the Recruit's non-water Pokemon. "You won't be needing these right now..." he put them into his bag, later to put them into Mr. X's storage room. He then told everybody to put on the wetsuits, and airtanks, and then to meet right back there.

Cloud put on his wet suit and air tank and prepared for the next objective. "Ready Oshawott?" "Osha Oshawott!" "Great! Now let's get moving." The two walked tword Legend Lake and waited.

Rileigh put on her wet suit and everything else. She then picked up Seel again. "Are you ready, my little cutie pie?" Seel gave her a weird look. "Seel!"

"Hmm, a wet suit. Looks easy enough..." Zippy said, as Magikarp continued to flop in the shallows. He slipped in hit legs, then his arms, and zipped up the back. He then bit into the mouthpiece of the air tank, and breathed. It tasted rancid. Zippy winced, and said,"Ready."

Wes stood in front of his Zorua before Seth could take it. "Why do you need them? Can't they just stay here? Can we call them back to our pokeballs?"

nabby101 said:
Wes stood in front of his Zorua before Seth could take it. "Why do you need them? Can't they just stay here? Can we call them back to our pokeballs?"
"Well, I suppose, but it would just be easier to have one Companion Pokemon out with you at a time. Trust me, I won't do anything bad."

Wes narrowed his eyes. "I don't trust anyone anymore. Least of all you." He called Zorua back to it's pokeball, but remained staring at Seth.

"If you don't mind, I'd like to take my Absol with me. Sentimental value, y'know?" Q put Absol in its PokeBall then got into a wet suit.

"I not sure if I can trust you but since Pawniard can't really swim or breath under water... my best bet is to leave him here with you for the time being. Take good care of him while I'm gone." Cloud handed over Pawniard's Pokeball and Pawniard proceeded to walk twords Seth. Oshawott walked towrd Pawniard. "Oshawott." "Pawn." "Osha Oshawott."

Zippy hobbled towards Seth, sluggish in his wetsuit. "Castform's capabilities in the water are more than standard. I'd like to take him with me." He abruptly turned, and walked towards the center of Legend Lake. I would never leave Castform with that creep.

Rileigh knew that Serperior was a land Pokemon, but she didn't trust Seth. "Serperior..." "I know, I know. You're a land Pokemon. But I don't trust him..." Serperior then climbed a tree and stayed in a branch. "I guess that works..."

"Okay then, I guess you could keep your spare Pokemon in your house, I guess..." Seth said. Everything would begin shortly.

"I can't seem to put my finger on it but I think I've seen Seth somewhere before. Maybe it's just me."

Culex77 said:
"I can't seem to put my finger on it but I think I've seen Seth somewhere before Maybe it's just me."
"You have learned too much, ready the death chamber..."

"Meet me at the bottom of the lake..." Seth said glumly, jumping in with Feraligatr, using the Pokemon to help propell him.

All of the guests sat around the round table, with Mr. X right at the end, facing everybody. "Now, let's just discuss a little topic I call, 'The World'. We have all tried to take over the world, correct? But failures, epic failures everywhere." As he shouted, he pointed to the appropriate team leader. "Archer? Steal Pokemon and make money? FAIL. Maxie, Archie? Cover the world with water or land? FAIL. Cyrus? Create a new world? FAIL. Even you N, liberate Pokemon? FAIL! Y'see, I have an actual plan, y'know how I sent all these 'Recruits' here? They each have something in common, a Legend Link. Slowly, so they don't notice, I will kill them off, and take their Legend Links. I nalready have quite a few. Taking all of the Legendary Pokemon will make me reign supreme, you get it now? Very well, you all go home"

"What?! That's it?" they all shouted, quite angry. "Yes, that's it, go home." They all grunted, heading towards a long, long walk home.

"...And that's all I needed..." the mysterious man said, turning off his tape recorder. He was hiding behind the door to the meeting room, clinging to the wall with special gloves and boots. He slipped on his ski mast and heat-vision goggles again, silently running up to the roof, flying off in a helicopter clearly marked with the letters: T.R.A.P. But he came prepared. Mr. X would of turned off the ForceField for the team leaders to leave, so he seized the moment, making his escape.

Drama!

OOC: The plot is so complex. My head burns...

Zippy held his magikarp, and jumped into the lake. Magikarp seemed puzzled that a human was holding on to him, and flailed about in the water. "Blu-u-u...u...argh! Swim normal, you cabbage brain!"

"Okay Seel, you ready?" Seel nodded. "Great!" Rileigh jumped into the lake with Seel. Seel then started to swim. 'I wonder why we have to go to the bottom of the lake...'

Q looked down at the small tadpole in front of him. Is this really safe? he wondered. Not wanting to be left behind, he jumped in, letting Poliwag's flipper propel them down a little faster.

OoC: Okay I don't get the death chamber thing. So moving on...

"You ready Oshawott?" "Osha Oshawott!" "Great let's get going," Oshawott jumped into the lake with Cloud following close behind. (Not sure where we need to go but I guess orders are orders).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back