The Region *MODS PLEASE DELETE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

nabby101

Needs a new user title.
RE: The Region *Into the Temple/Attack of the Fish-Man!*

OOC: Even if we do miraculously win with our plethora of low-level basics, that would be pretty dumb, unless this Darkrai has level 25-ish. power.

Robot

HOENN CONFIRMED

Dark Void said:
How come Seth can get through the crack and we can't? Whatever.
nabby101 said:
Even if we do miraculously win with our plethora of low-level basics, that would be pretty dumb, unless this Darkrai has level 25-ish. power.
Because that's the logic of this game. I find it weird-ish that you guys haven't figured it out yet.

The cloaked Fish-Man made a short scream, signalling Darkrai to attack. Drakrai swam/floated to each of the Recruits, scratching them, pretty much killing them. They could each hear and talk to eachother, but all trhey could see was darkness. None of them could move. Just darkness...

Culex77

Do I even need to explain who this is?

"Ugh. Can't see anything... Oshawott help me..." "Osha..." "Oshawott I need you to attack Darkrai with another Razor Shell. Just one more time."

Robot

HOENN CONFIRMED

Robot3300 said:
Because that's the logic of this game. I find it weird-ish that you guys haven't figured it out yet.

The cloaked Fish-Man made a short scream, signalling Darkrai to attack. Drakrai swam/floated to each of the Recruits, scratching them, pretty much killing them. They could each hear and talk to eachother, but all trhey could see was darkness. None of them could move. Just darkness...
EDIT: And their Pokemon weren't there and neither was anything else, just darkness...

Everybody just talk to eachother, this is a MAJOR PLOT TWIST!

Ivy

How much have I missed? o~o

OoC: Just talk to each other...Okay...

IC: '*sigh* Looks like we're doomed. Well actually, we can't see anything, so it is like we're doomed.' Rileigh thought. 'Maybe we can hope for the best, maybe.'

Culex77

OoC: You gotta be kidding me! Not that I expected less but still...

In:
"So what do we do now? We can't see a thing and the next thing that hits us might kill us. Is this the end for us?"

Ivy

OoC: Oh Arceus, I now wonder what the plot twist is.

IC: "I don't know, I guess we can only wait..."

superpokemon67

Aspiring Trainer

*Deleted*

OOC: Sorry I haven't posted since the gamefreeze. I've been really busy.

Culex77

"Well if this is the last time we'll speak to each other I have something to say. Even though I've only know you guys for a short time I feel like we've been friends forever."

OoC: Cheesy I know but now is the best time to make a sappy friendship speech or something like that.

Ivy

Rileigh sighed. "Don't be too sad. Maybe there's a way we can live! Just think of the happy times and hope for the best."

nabby101

Needs a new user title.

Wes's voice came out of nowhere - or somewhere. "If the Darkrai wanted us dead, we would most definitely be dead."

Chillarmy

El problemo?

Zippy sighed. "Im bored." He then broke into song. "ON TOP OF SPAGHETTI! ALL COVERED WITH CHEEEESE--"

Culex77

"Really? You pick now to break out into song? Oh well... I guess I couldn't blame you."

Robot

HOENN CONFIRMED

Something is going to happen now!

All of the Recruits' bodies felt something cold and metal on them. They all then got a faint sense of vision. They saw a big metal claw around their waists, and being raised into the air, then to be loaded into a helicopter. Once in the copter, a man looked at them and smiled. He wore a black ski mask and special goggles with red lenses. His hair poked out of a hole in the ski mask. It was un-combed and blonde. "C'mon guys, let's bring 'em back to base" he said. The other people, looking, wearing alightly similar clothes to him, crowded around, closing doors and windows, also un-hooking the claws. Everybody fell back into a deep, faint-like sleep again, only to wake up on stretchers in what appeared to be a hospital.

Culex77

"Ugh... that was to close. Wait where am I, where are the others and what happened back there?"

OoC: Thank Gorons we're still alive. I've been playing a lot of Ocarina of Time 3D so yeah. Gorons.

nabby101

Needs a new user title.

Wes glared around at the people in the helicopter. He swore at them once, before falling back into unconsciousness.

When Wes woke back up he looked around, and then sat up in the stretcher/bed. "That was a cruel trick," he muttered.

Status
Not open for further replies.