The reason for your username?

As he has said a few times, it's supposed to be "Roguechomp" but he misspelt it. He's now petitioning for a name change.

Deus: Nightmare Autarch said:
As he has said a few times, it's supposed to be "Roguechomp" but he misspelt it. He's now petitioning for a name change.

Exactly. I spelt my name wrong because I forgot there were two different words with the letters R-o-u-g-e in them.

I took the "E" off my name because I wanted my initial to be "X", not "E", and I used my only freebie change just for this. Smart, wasn't it?

Blu, italian for Blue (my favourite colour), I, as in me and the number 129, 129 because I'm 12 and 9 for the highest single didgit number. so Blui129

I was growing up and I didn't need "mpfrogdude" I made when I was 7 haunting me forever. The current band I liked was Family Force 5 when I decided to change it and their old band name was The Phamily because they were 3 brothers at first. So I took that. It's easy to remember and pretty much every site I went to had it available as a username. It's perfect.

A lot of people just call me Pham.

The reason for my username is that one of my favorite nanga/anime is bleach and ichigo is my favorite character plus I am 14

well the reason for my user name is i have a fondness of dittos, digletts, jigglypuffs, and blink 182.
dittos are awesome! i found some pretty rad dittos today under like weird pokemon cards, this one ditto card was ditto was a geodude and oh the diglett card i saw as well was him on a hill like thing, the diglett was sidewards and water was gonna hit the poor fellow.

well i used to pass notes with girls in school & my most special friends called me by my first and middle name Daniel Colin so i'd sign some notes Love, Daniel Colin :) also i really do love you and hope you're happy today!

One of my brothers called me a fuzzy little man peach and I found it funny. Some people my take my name the wrong way, if you know what I mean.

You know that "fuzzy little man peach" is from the Old Gregg video. It's an episode of some British show.

A long time ago in a Skype call with a few buddies ended up with us creating this little tiny man called "Sprinklepock", and I ended up inventing a voice for the character, so that pretty much gave me the name that stuck.

Because I'm trying to get my blaziken to level 100
I have a level 78 Blaziken at the moment...

Back