DPPt/HGSS The Questions and Answers Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The HG/SS Question and Answers thread

Er. First, usually one 100 could take on the E4. (Pre 16 badges, that is.) Yeah, it's kind of bad, but you've no other choice, I'd at least use Arceus if you've already traded it. Or other Pokémon you've used to beat the E4 in other games. And yeah, you probably should start learning more about real Pokémon training. Maybe. I still train only my starter the entire game, but whatever floats your boat.

The Elite four aren't all that strong using lv100s is honestly overkill.

The ultimate soul silver fan said:
I don't know if I should ask here but... is using hacked level 100s for a team during the elite four bad, plain wrong, okay, or I should start learning more about real pokemon training!
I had a lv 100 Regigigas in my Diamond and it was pretty hard fighting off the Elite 4. So I would recommend real Pokemon training instead of hacking. I think that you'll learn and also you'll beat the game without cheating. Train your Pokemon until you are ready to fight the Elite 4.

The ultimate soul silver fan said:
I don't know if I should ask here but... is using hacked level 100s for a team during the elite four bad, plain wrong, okay, or I should start learning more about real pokemon training!
I guarantee you that if you do that, the game will no longer be fun. With lv 100s, there is nothing to look forward to. Im actually disseminated when my pokemon reach lv 100 (and it isnt that often)

and my question...
is it possible to get shinies via the pokewalker?

Safariblade: I don't think so. I only get common pokemon between lv 5 and lv 11 there and I play everyday.

Well, my question is: how do you find Articuno in Soul Silver?

vem0 said:
Well, my question is: how do you find Articuno in Soul Silver?
Articuno can be obtainable after having all 16 badges. It is located deep within the Seafoam Islands. It is also at level 50.

RE: The D/P/P Questions and Answers Thread

They track it point by point. That, or if it was randomly raised they reset the EVs with berries.

Yeah, I should probobly train, but where? My mom accidently threw away my pokewalker (brain fart)

EDit: I could trade over some slightly higher leveled pokemon (level 50-60ish)

safariblade said:
I guarantee you that if you do that, the game will no longer be fun. With lv 100s, there is nothing to look forward to. Im actually disseminated when my pokemon reach lv 100 (and it isnt that often)

and my question...
is it possible to get shinies via the pokewalker?

Yes, the Pokewalker works like the Pokeradar in DPPt

Yes, every KO a pokemon gives will person it with the EVs said pokemon would give.

Actually you don't need 8 badges to get Articuno; I got mine with 2-3 Kanto badges.

Can you catch Latios and Latias without the wifi event?

yes, but only one of them.
SS = latios
HG= latias.

you have to wait until you see steven and he tells you about them.

In Diamond:
After seeing cresselia does it roam around sinnoh?

Yes. Yes it does. Trackable with the marking map, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back