DPPt/HGSS The Questions and Answers Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Garrett

is a competitor
Advanced Member
If you have a simple question about any Pokemon games before Black and White, ask it here to receive a simple answer. -Chariblaze

This thread is for organizing all Pokémon Diamond and Pearl questions so that the forum does not become cluttered with threads. Simply post your question here to get an answer.

RE: The D/P Questions and Answers Thread

Nice idea for a thread, KG. This should limit all the little questions that are small enough, but are still allowed to be a thread for each. This should've been made a year ago. ;f

dmaster out.

Yes! Finally, this thread is made. The forum used to be cluttered with just a whole lot of question threads. Now, half of all the threads in the forum shouldn't even exsist anymore...

I see you have made your first act as a Super Mod...

Guys, we know this is a good idea, kthx. Now instead of being all happy it's made, how about asking questions? ;f

Since I haven't been playing for a looong time, I forgot about this. When using a power item, do they double the EV gain or add 4 EV's of one type?

It adds 4 to a specific stat:

Power Weight : +4 HP
Power Bracer : +4 Atk
Power Belt : +4 Def
Power Lens : +4 SpA
Power Band : +4 SpD
Power Anklet : +4 Speed

Sam von Noobenschtein said:
It adds 4 to a specific stat:

Power Weight : +4 HP
Power Bracer : +4 Atk
Power Belt : +4 Def
Power Lens : +4 SpA
Power Band : +4 SpD
Power Anklet : +4 Speed

Hey, thanks! Now they're useful again.
*copy-pastes into a notepad for good measure*

Depends on who you use Grass Knot on.

I'd choose Grass Knot anyways though, since stuff like Tyranitar, and Swampert scare me more than Vaporeon.

Pika said:
Depends on who you use Grass Knot on.

I'd choose Grass Knot anyways though, since stuff like Tyranitar, and Swampert scare me more than Vaporeon.

Ok, just wanted to know. I had an ______________ with HP Grass 67, so I wanted to knwo which was better.

You know, Kevin, this thread doesn't seem to work like how it does in Smogon. :( I think we should unstick it.

If you get a pokemon in a trade with pokerus, does it have pokerus forever?

moo5100 said:

If the pokemon is in your party as 12 (cant remember if its noon or midnight, then it will lose Pokerus, and it cannot be regained. However, if you leave it in a box it could effectively always be affected. So burnspy do not post false information.

Pride said:
moo5100 said:

If the pokemon is in your party as 12 (cant remember if its noon or midnight, then it will lose Pokerus, and it cannot be regained. However, if you leave it in a box it could effectively always be affected. So burnspy do not post false information.

sorry :(, but that wasn't false... It still won't have it forever... (it has to leave that box eventually :D, and also: I've heard it just takes longer to go away in the boxes now :))

None of you are right.

I've had a Pokemon in my party for 3 days straight, and it had Pokerus that whole time.

Pokerus doesn't go away in a box. Never. Even in the offical strategy guides made directly from the makers of the game says it doesn't.

The Pokérus goes away at midnight, but not entirely: The Pokémon will only lose its ability to spread the Pokérus to other Pokémon. The Pokémon will still gain double EVs and will remain so forever. You can tell if the Pokérus is no longer contagious by seeing if the purple rectangle saying "PKRus" has been replaced with a yellow smiley face somewhere else on the profile.

Of course, this only holds if the Pokémon is part of a team. If it's in the PC, the Pokérus freezes on that Pokémon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back