BW/BW2 The Pokemon Global Link Discussion Thread

Get moar points. You unlock different areas and can get different Pokemon.

Points Method
1 Point-> Trade items with your friend
10 Points-> Water your friend's Berries
10 Points -> Harvest Berries
10-30 Points-> Complete mini-games in the Dream Isle
50 Points -> Send Pokémon found in the Dream World to your main game

Here's how you'll unlock more Pokemon:

At 2500 points: Unlock Windswept Sky
At 5000 points: Unlock Sparkling Sea
At 7500 points: Unlock more Pokemon in all 3 areas
At 10000 points: Unlock still more Pokemon in all 3 areas

The best ones come after 7500 points. Derp.

How do you get Prankster Riolu in the Dream World? Has it not been released yet and people are only using Action Replay to get ahold of it I'm assuming?

^You are totally correct. Prankster Riolu is unreleased.

Just like all the Unova Pokemon. Being there is no rule in the VGC about Dream World abilities...I wonder if we can hack for them.

Nah :p

Unreleased Pokemon are, by definition, automatically illegal. I think it even says that in the VGC rules, every year.

I just thought I post this, but I got something interesting from Nintendo regarding the Eevee Promotion:

We apologize for the extended wait on your Eevee Evolution.
We anticipate reviewing and investigating the first batch of requests by June 17th. Successful investigations and those confirmed to have completed the promotion in its entirety should be able to receive their Pokémon by approximately June 22nd. We will try to update you as soon as possible with any further details.
Thank you very much for your patience thus far, and again, we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Thank you for playing Pokémon!
Sincerely,

Pokémon Support Team

Some people, myself included, have not been able to acquire them at all. We have been getting error messages, and they all say "You need to be qualified to take part in this promotion".

Unfortunately, if you can't get your eeveeloution now, you never will.

I had to complete it 3 times in order to get it right. The first time I thought I got it right, and just exited fine. Then I read on a forum that it needs to come up with the message upon refreshing "You already have chosen your eevee evolution, do you still want to play again?". So I replayed through it again. Still no message upon refreshing.

In the end, the only thing that would let it save my choice was changing the browser. I Usually use Chrome, but I downloaded Firefox temporarily to see if that would save my choice and it worked ^^

So yeah, sorry about you not being able to get your hands on the eeveeloution :( I got mine a month ago

I have a question. After I get a Pokemon from the Dream Forest Island thingy, it says that "I have a Pokemon waiting in the Entralink" and it WON'T LET ME BACK IN! Does anybody know how to get back to the Dream Isle without having to wake up your Pokemon? I know it's possible because I've seen videos with forests full of Pokemon...

Does anybody know how to get back to the Dream Isle without having to wake up your Pokemon?
You can't.
I know it's possible because I've seen videos with forests full of Pokemon...
You can hold up to 50 Pokemon in the Entralink. So you just send them back one at a time and let them sit there.

DNA said:
You sure? I remember doing the challenges myself and I remember my Dream Point count being rather close to 1000 and 2000 when I got the 3rd and 4th beds, respectively. Also, those numbers make a bit more sense than 900 and 2100, don't they?

Either way I suppose it's immaterial. I have 4 flower beds, unlocked Windswept Sky, and now I am pleased.
i need to no how long till my yache berries grow:(

I think it takes either 2 or 3 days. I know the type berries take a bit longer than the others. Most grow around 2, but stuff like Oran finishes in 1 day.

Seriously, I'm getting mad with the DW... I only get males, but I want females to pass the abilities... Just yesterday, I befriended like 7 or 8 pokémon and only 1 was female... and that's because it was a Kangaskhan lol...

Back