BW/BW2 The Pokemon Global Link Discussion Thread

Zorua

Zedd
Advanced Member
The Global Link site is now up, a day earlier than expected! Everyone post your experiences and reactions!

RE: Global Link Site Launched a Day Early. Up NOW!!!

I checked it out. I'm still trying to finish that "Play to Befriend a Pokemon" game to get an Eeveelution with a special ability

Im getting rerouted to Pokemon.com whenever I try to sign in, which is weird

i tried to get on and it said that it needed to register me and then it just sat there and said it may take a while for the pokemon to start dreaming...then i accidentally took out my poke and now it wont let me back on...sigh

It is awesome! I went on with my Leavanny and got myself a FEMALE mareep!!!

I can't get my ID...when I connect my DS to the Nintendo Wi-Fi server to get my data all set up it takes forever!! Did it take a long time for everyone else??

Yeah, it took a bit for me to get up and running

ya it takes a good 5 min. even after that you have to wait a while. its semi annoying...but im sure its a one time thing

The thing isn't letting me log on :/ Any suggestions? I already tried logging on the main site, not the GL one.

Ugh. I forgot my username. Bye bye Flareon! I'll try to create a new account and get Flareon again. That thing could possibly be darn useful on Wi-Fi battling.

I got on but it has been on "processing your data for the dreamworld" for half an hour ><, was it this long for everyone that got on?

Just finished my first run on the Dream World, ran into a Poochyena, Sunkern and Lotad, so I brought back the Sunkern with me.

Its been an hour now and still going D:, im just gonna wait to do it tomorrow.

Wolf, same for me. I can't get into Dream World

I already experimented it. I didn't sync my game up with the site since I don't have wi-fi, but I used the default Fennel's munna. Befriended a female Ponyta.

So, how do we get our eeveelution in the DW? I already played that game on Pokémon.com and I saved a Leafeon, but how do I find it now?

I just put my Mewtwo to sleep for dreamworld to try this. But it still hasn't started dreaming. How long does it take? I have been waiting for about an hour now.

I tried tucking in my Snorlax, never slept and I got kicked out of the Dream World cause I used up the Game Sync's energy so now I have to wait another day to use it. I should've just used a Munna... -___-

I tucked in a Pokemon and it fell asleep. I'm just waiting for the registration date to process but it seems like it takes hours+ to do it which really sucks.

dmaster out.

Back