The Night Sky Clan! Is now dead :(

Possible Mascot Change? (Voting ends on the 31st)

• Keep Darkrai as the Mascot of the clan.

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Change the clan Mascot to Zoroark.

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Night Sky Clan! *Always Recruiting*

hmmm new topic time.

Which set up sweepers do you guys tend to like more? All out offense, or bulky sweepers?

I like both kinds of sweepers since they sort of work well together. My favorites would have to be Siczor(Offensive) and Blissey(Bulky).

Oh well would Metagross be a bulky sweeper? If it is that's what I was thinking of.

Slaking is my sweeper its bulky and has strong power most people think I'm a fool but it can 1hko just about any pkm.

Oh yeah I forgot about Slaking. I like that Pokemon so much it's on one of my many Shoddy teams and it's Scarfed. The only downside is it's ability but's it's not that bad.

All out offence is genial ,but more like Bulky ssweeper Example: Jirachi or even in a way D-nite

I use slaking as my ace in the hole when someone kills my mixgon they think they won but I send out my slaking vs a starmie its dead to thunder punch or suckerpunch.

I was thinking of using a Slaking for a Mono-Normal team. Anyone got a good set?

I can give you my slaking setup its good for my mixed team

here it is

spread is
252 att
252 def
rest in sp.def
Moves
Suckerpunch
substitute
Thunderpunch/Firepunch
EQ
thats my move set I use thunder punch some times but its mostly fire punch.

batui4 said:
I can give you my slaking setup its good for my mixed team

here it is

spread is
252 att
252 def
rest in sp.def
Moves
Suckerpunch
substitute
Thunderpunch/Firepunch
EQ
thats my move set I use thunder punch some times but its mostly fire punch.

That slaking's fairly interesting, but it lacks a STAB attack. Return would be huge on Slaking [or Frustration if that's easier], especially since Slaking's got a massive base 160 attack. Also for Blasting Blastoise: I would invest some EV's in speed, since Slaking's got a decent base 100 speed. If I were you, I'd keep Fire Punch, Sub, and Suckerpunch like batui4 suggests, but I'd run Return over EQ for huge damage.

^shouldn't this go in a video game form or something? Just sayin'

How about a new topic? How will the new "TMs stay rule" affect competetive battling?

The power of three I have eq for rock types

Yeah now that you think about it I was wondering how the continues TM's (TM's are now HM's?) were gonna affect competative play. Although I think it might be interesting. Once Black and White come out someone should post a video of a battle with different TM's on each Pokemon.

if you could use them all the time like HMs maybe Hms will be token out.

TMs will be broken. But it might be a good thing because now you finally don't have to be sad you can now finally teach that certain Pokemon Ice Beam. But with this change happening it could break the Game Corner since they sell TMs. Unless it would be like a one time buy thing were if you buy a TM it disappears off the list

I agree. Also this might help out the new TM's that will be introduced. Although I don't think HM's will be gone.

Culex77 said:
I agree. Also this might help out the new TM's that will be introduced. Although I don't think HM's will be gone.

Mmmm, there might not even be HMs, since TMs won't break too. Chances are they're going to be added to the TM list as the last 8 moves. But that's just a guess lol.

^Probaly.But will not happen cuz still HM will be undeleteable.But yeah this is bad very very bad :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back