The Night Sky Clan! Is now dead :(

Possible Mascot Change? (Voting ends on the 31st)

• Keep Darkrai as the Mascot of the clan.

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Change the clan Mascot to Zoroark.

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

giratina487

It's like a long dream...
RE: The Night Sky Clan! *Always Recruiting*

I'm making a giant list of suggested movesets for different variants and I'm predicting the tiers of all the new Pokemon. Won't be done for a while though. But another potential Uber is Shandera. Base 140 Sp. Atk., as well as Shadow Tag, this thing is dang dangerous when played right with Choice Items, particularly Choice Scarf.

Culex77

Do I even need to explain who this is?

Yeah that can be pretty deadly. I see that Pokemon becoming Uber because of Shadow Tag. I think that Tustarja and it's evolutions might make some pretty good sweepers thanks to Antagonist changing stat decreases into stat boost. Plus Jaroda seems like a really fast Pokemon so I can see it on a Chocie Specs or Scarf set.

Inigo Montoya

Hatman/Imakuni?/Not Not-TDL

Well, the thing is that this thread sort of died a while ago. I dunno, I guess you should just join some other team.

giratina487

It's like a long dream...

NNnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I'm not leaving until this team has *officially* been pronounced dead. :(

Edit: Well, it just occurred to me that we haven't, according to the rules, had 5 different members post in the last month. Heck, we haven't even had 5 posts in the last month. :< I really don't want this group to go down the drain, but our activity levels have dropped to ridiculous levels. I guess this is probably a good time to remember all the random awesomeness we did together, and to say goodbye, since there's a very high probability that I won't be on in a while and may miss us getting locked. I certainly hope we still keep in touch, if you can call it that. And remember: if something happens and this group still exists after I come back, I'm still a part of it. I'm just not gonna be on for a while. Goodbye for now, everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.