Pokemon The Name Rater Thread!

I need ideas for:

~a female Dratini
~a female Lilligant (wow I'm feeling redundant)

Any suggestions are welcome, but I prefer to go with nicknames that more accurately describe who they are, and at least sound partly like real names.

Your Dratini should be named Star. Don't know why, but Star soulds like a good nickname for a mystical dragon.

Could somebody rate my nicknames for my Eevee team.

Eevee- Vee
Vaporeon- Aqua
Flareon- Flare
Jolteon- Surge
Espeon- Star
Umbreon- Eclipse

I thought I'd share my main team's nicknames, as I nickname everything. Rate away! -

Male Serperior - Smugleaf (If you know the internet well enough, I don't need to explain this!)

Female Carracosta - U-169 (Named after a German U-Boat in use during WWII. I like history!)

Male Darmanitan - Foo (Simply because it bears a passing resemblance to a Chinese Foo Dog!)

Female Conkeldurr - Roidrage (A play on steroids and roadrage (as they make concrete). I thought it was appropriate for my rather...beefcakey...female Conky)

Male Krookodile - Saw-JawBoy (I won't try to justify this at all. For the record, I'm a metalhead and I HATE that song...but the opportunity to make a pun was just too great and I gave in!)

Female Galvantula - Bumblefuzz (Named after an altered version of a very rude and very British turn of phrase that I shall not repeat! I thought it ironic as this 'mon is so cute. Also for the fact that the word reminds me of fuzzy bumblebees)

What do you think? :)

I need more nicknames:

Metagross
Shiny:No

Zapdos
Shiny:(It doesn't really matter with this guy)

Swampert
Shiny:No

Garchomp
Shiny:(Just like Zapdos)

Can you rate my team names? (All are non-shiny)

Emboar M - Akuma (you people should understand this)
Haxorus M - Harakiri (Japanese word for "impalement by sword"??)
Hydreigon M - Cerberus (3-headed guard dog of the Underworld)
Bisharp M - Bishop (2nd favorite chess piece)
Bellosom F - Hula Hula (she looks like a little Hawaiin dancer)
Torterra F - Gaia (Greek titan of the Earth)

Back