Pokemon The Meanest/Scariest Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
what about bannete- i dont remember the exact wording but it goes somthing like this- it was formed by a kid throwing a toy away and it turned into bannete and the bannette looks for the kid to kill them--KREEPY!!!

A doll that became a Pokémon over its grudge from being junked. It seeks the child that disowned it.
It bears a grudge against the child...not necessarily to kill it. Although, it could be interpreted as such.

Sunkern is the meanest and scariest one, I mean look at it...ohhh so innocent, but in reality, it's much more powerful then Magikarp, and it has no weaknesses...every team is Sunkern weak, and there's nothing we can do to stop it...

Tyrant Tyranitar said:
Sunkern is the meanest and scariest one, I mean look at it...ohhh so innocent, but in reality, it's much more powerful then Magikarp, and it has no weaknesses...every team is Sunkern weak, and there's nothing we can do to stop it...

LOL. love your reasoning;)

I think that Ferrothorn is scariest, because he is someone that looks cool, and then smashes you :p

Mandibuzz is pretty freaky. She makes her nest out of bones and vultures in general symbolize death and decay.

Tyrant Tyranitar said:
Every team is Sunflora weak. You're a tiny bit off, but close enough.

This.

croagunk.png

Toxic Mouth Pokemon? Looks like a gangster to me.

Gangster Croagunk, you say?

101-croagunk.jpg

yeeeeeeeuuuh boiiiiz

Hydreigon takes my vote for mean. It's a Hydra, has three heads and six wings, and consumes anything in sight. How does that not make people scream? Well, the plus is that we have a My Little Pony eradicator right at our fingertips. Japan is saved!

~AoH

Dusknoir. It looks like a total boss, and can back it up. It's original Pokedex from Japan said "It receives signals from the underworld to it's antenna. The signals tell Dusknoir to take humans there." So it's a Pokemon that drags people to hell. Not one I'd like to meet in a dark ally.. This Pokedex had to be altered because even the Japanese thought this was to freaky.

Yamask and Banette for sure.

DNA said:

101-croagunk.jpg

yeeeeeeeuuuh boiiiiz

I lol'd. And when I say Yamask and Banette I am saying scary by looks, there are many scary not for their looks, such as Victrebell.

Bannete reminds me of tailsdoll *shivers*. Look it up on youtube, although you may not want to if you value a good night's sleep.

DNA said:

http://pokebeach.com/scans/supreme-victors/101-croagunk.jpg

yeeeeeeeuuuh boiiiiz
We are looking for meanest/scariest here, not... fresh dudes.

Blah237 said:
Gavantula is pretty scary. It's a huge hairy tarantula that can electrocute you.
Galvantula may look scary, but all he wants is to play. He is not one of the scariest, but rather one of the most cute Pokemon in existence.

safariblade said:
lol how does that even happen? Now Pokemon steal your items. :p
Hey, all I know is that whenever I walk into a cave and look in the Medecine pocket, there are never any Potions. Coincidence? I think not. The Zubats are climbin' in mah bag, snatchin' mah Potions up.

I think Pikachu scares me..... it uses its cuteness as a distraction while it steals your stuff and assaults you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back