Wi-Fi Trades The Master GTS (A Co-op Trade Thread) Opened! Owners: Pokemon99 & ElectricPokemonMaster

I know GMD would yell at me, but I would give extra if you raised the VGC milotic to level 70 at least. With the desired moveset. CML when I update, there has to be something, right now I can offer a shiny mienshao and shiny speed boost blaziken both level 100

Neither are UT, so I don't want them. I can raise any pokemon to any level. Post here when you update, and I can check your list.

Just finished a trade with XxAshxX. I will update tomorrow. I might take a sabbatical for a while though.

Hello! I am not really into competitive training and never got the hang of IVs and EVs. But I just bought Pokémon Black and I really want starters, anything except Snivy. Level, EV, IV, this, that nothing matters. I really have nothing to offer.. But can you have a deal for this beginner? :)

Is there anything you can give me? I'm not really into trading at this point, so you'll have to make it worthwhile.

Bump. I may be adding a file trade section, I just need to talk to Chariblaze first.

EDIT: 2,500th post!

HaniKazmi said:
No problem, I'll wait
Sorry about the wait... Are you still interested in trading?

Also, I won't be adding a file section after all :(

PostbroughtbyP99.png

Back