Wi-Fi Trades The Master GTS (A Co-op Trade Thread) Opened! Owners: Pokemon99 & ElectricPokemonMaster

Pokemon99, I have lv1 UT French Magby and Torchic, but they're really the real UT ones I have, since my Spiritomb has been Daycare trained, but not really touched by me. Is that alright?

Shining Dragon said:
Would would u want for the Enigma Stone Shiny Latios? Do u have any particular wants? Btw I don't have a shop.
Mainly looking for UT Events I don't have, or Gen 5 shinies.

I have cloned adamant perfect IVs movie victini, cloned shiny UT karrablast with max hp, defense, and sp.defense ivs. I'm interested in your timid perfect Shaymin, EVd Adamant Terrakion, and UT Heatran. I have other EVd pokemon and stuff in my trade list so look at that if you're interested in stuff like that. Thanks!

That's a deal. Tell me when you want to trade. (So nothing for the Shaymin?)

I'm gonna be busy today, and tomorrow, and probably most of Sunday. I'll reply to everyone then.

Sorry!

Bump from the grave! Thanks to SafariBlade for the new layout that we will be using!

Also, who would be interested if I did a file trading section?

@Hani Is your Shiny Minccino UT?
@Poke, I will probably be available at around 4PM EST. Can this be done on Gen 4?

Minccino for DW arceus? Unfortunately, I'm unable to trade in Gen 5 games until about Tuesday. Sorry for the wait.

Back