Wi-Fi Trades The Master GTS (A Co-op Trade Thread) Opened! Owners: Pokemon99 & ElectricPokemonMaster

week 08/21 - 08/27 -- bump 1

I'm planning on making some changes to the way this thread works, and I'll probably add some sort-of a contest or something to try and get activity here.

week 08/28 - 09/03 -- bump 1

I haven't been able to think of something that I can do here to attract more activity, so if you guys wouldn't mind giving me some suggestions, I'd appreciate it.
Here are some ideas that I've been having, so what do you think?
  • Give a monthly raffle with an event and each trade you do with me gets 1 ticket in the draw.
  • Give a challenge / puzzle that when someone beats they get a ticket into a draw to win a pokemon.
  • Something else that you'd like to see: Please post any say what you'd like.

I'll also be giving a deal of the month / week or something to get more activity.

~P99 out.

Um, I really want that Arceus if it is flawless. I really, really, need one. I can get you almost any shiny non legend, and I am willing to trade any of the legendary trio pokemon. I also want that shiny Enigma Stone Latios. I dont know what you could want, but I can breed/catch anything almost.

pokemon99 said:
Do you have a thread I can look at?

Also, which arceus? I don't think any have perfect IV's.

Preferably the TRU one. I do not have a thread yet, but I am willing to put one up soon. I am particularly adept at finding shinies (RNG) and I can breed you almost anything. I have an event mew from emerald, but not a whole lot of other events.

I'm not really interested in bred things. Mainly events I don't have or shinies with a good IV spread / good nature.

I mean I can breed shinies. I cant do legends yet, as I can not hit my stupid seeds :( As for events, I dont have much.

Well, I'm not interested in shinies unless they have good IV's, but if you could list some of yours that do have good IV's, I'd be interested.

Back