Collecting The "Look What I Pulled" & Pull Rates Thread

RE: The Tin or Promo Box "Pull Rates" Thread

Ended up gettng another Hoenn collection, this one with the Primal Kyogre EX that I wanted more. One of the Phantom Forces packs gave me a FA Xerosic, at least it's a new one for me. The other Phantom Forces and Furious Fists pack gave nothing of interest though.

I got a 2nd Krookodile Ex box and got a 4th Mega Kangaskhan Ex. Also reverses pf Trevenant, Gourgeist and Pidgeot.

I also got a 3rd Ancient Power Box, my first had nothing, second had Pokemon Center Lady Full Art. This one contained Dragonite Full Art, luckily this one doesn't have a white spot on it like my first one. I also got a Machamp Holo and a Weavile reverse.

Bought the super pricey Mega Metagross Premium Collection:

-Carbink Holo
-Slaking Holo

Argh.

I bought the Kyorge Hoenn Collection box and got 2 Diancie Holos and 1 Pyroar Reverse.

Unfortunately the Alternate Holo Mudkip was damaged during packaging.

I also got the Treasure Chest Tin, it had a Dialga Ex and a Furfrou Holo.

I probably won't be buying the Groudon box because these contain jumbo cards and not figures.

I wish Pokemon would release 8 packs with just 8 packs in them, similar tot he 3 packs but for something like 29.99-32.99. Right now you can only get 8 packs in Elite Trainer Boxes or the Mega Metagross Collection, but you're paying extra for all the other stuff in it. And the singles are 4.19 a piece and buying singles doesn't have the same pull ratios as buying an etb.

bought another treasure tin because I love the stickers.

-Clawzitezer
-Full Metal Alchemist Dialga!

My Mega Metagross Ex box had

Charizard Ex 11
Hawlucha Ex
Heracross Ex

I just watched Icey&Sauce on Youtube open a Mega Metagross Ex box and they got

Xerneas Full Art, Charizard Full Art, Landorus Holo and Dialga Full Art

Also Meijers sale for 20% off is back on, so I used their 3 dollars off coupon and got a tin for about 11 dollars.

From Shiftry triple blister:
Some trainers, and complete crap

From darkrai triple blister:
Malamar EX
Heliosk RH
Hydreigom RH

Maserati777 said:
I just watched Icey&Sauce on Youtube open a Mega Metagross Ex box and they got

Xerneas Full Art, Charizard Full Art, Landorus Holo and Dialga Full Art

Also Meijers sale for 20% off is back on, so I used their 3 dollars off coupon and got a tin for about 11 dollars.

What did you pull from your tin? Or did yu order it online and are still waiting for it to be delivered?

I had two and they both had non holo rares.

But today I opened a Pyroar Box and got Kangaskhan Full Art, it was the last full art from Flashfire I needed, I now own all of the ex's and full arts from the set excluding the secret rares. Including 3 Charizard, 2 Magnezone, 1 Toxicroak, 2 Lysandre, 1 Pokemon Center Lady and 1 Pokemon Fan Club.

The Kangaskhan Full is my 200th ultra rare pulled from a pack since Aug 2013, and my 204th owned ultra rare with 4 BCBM's.

Maserati777 said:
I had two and they both had non holo rares.

But today I opened a Pyroar Box and got Kangaskhan Full Art, it was the last full art from Flashfire I needed, I now own all of the ex's and full arts from the set excluding the secret rares. Including 3 Charizard, 2 Magnezone, 1 Toxicroak, 2 Lysandre, 1 Pokemon Center Lady and 1 Pokemon Fan Club.

The Kangaskhan Full is my 200th ultra rare pulled from a pack since Aug 2013, and my 204th owned ultra rare with 4 BCBM's.

That is pretty darn sweet.

I got my Mega Metagross box in the mail today. I got it for $32 on Black Friday. Awful, awful pulls though. Nothing but rares and holos from the packs: Chesnaught, Starmie, Bibarel, Qwilfish, Milotic, Golem, Swalot, Slurpuff, Hariyama, and Flygon. If I had paid full price I'd be very disappointed. I don't think it's worth $50.

It isn't unless you pull a Xerneas Full Art, Charizard Full Art and Dialga Full Art in the same box and make back 50 bucks on it.

Essentially it's like buying a 20 dollar scratch off ticket, you seem to have either multiple wins or no wins.

Anyways went to Meijers today, the sale was over so ended up buying some packs no one wanted. I like to buy random packs that look like they were lost in the storage room then put out randomly. I seem to have good luck with these kinds of packs. I got 4 Plasma Blast packs and got another Exeggcute SR.

I also got a Boundaries Crossed pack and promo, it was 5.49 cents I already had the promo in it, but it was by itself at the front of the store and I got that feeling I get when I find these packs by themselves and they just feel different.

It had a Full Art Bianca in it.

I find that the 'best' reason to buy things like the M. Metagross EX collection or anything else like that is if you want the cards (and other possible goodies) that are inside of it. Packs are unreliable at best and to be honest I'm not convinced that any 'prepackaged' packs are better on pull rates than random packs. I might test that one day.

It does however seem as if by and large M. Metagross EX stuff have rather horrible pulls. I haven't even been able to find this, I got the cards on ebay. The last Phantom Forces 3 pack blister I got was also pretty bad, didn't even get any holos this time around.

Maserati777 said:
It isn't unless you pull a Xerneas Full Art, Charizard Full Art and Dialga Full Art in the same box and make back 50 bucks on it.

Essentially it's like buying a 20 dollar scratch off ticket, you seem to have either multiple wins or no wins.

Anyways went to Meijers today, the sale was over so ended up buying some packs no one wanted. I like to buy random packs that look like they were lost in the storage room then put out randomly. I seem to have good luck with these kinds of packs. I got 4 Plasma Blast packs and got another Exeggcute SR.

I also got a Boundaries Crossed pack and promo, it was 5.49 cents I already had the promo in it, but it was by itself at the front of the store and I got that feeling I get when I find these packs by themselves and they just feel different.

It had a Full Art Bianca in it.

I know exactly how that feels. I remember eons ago i was at some old hobby store. There was a lone pack of Neo Destiny's hanging on the back of the shelf and i m one who thoroughly enjoys buying such packs from any set.

And i pulled a Shining Charizard.

I just bought a Phantom Forces Elite Trainer Box, in it I pulled a Full Art AZ and a Mega Manectric. Something else that was strange was that I had two packs that had 6 reverse holos in each. Has anyone ever seen that before?

So i got an opurtunity to buy a furious fist booster box here in brazil for 67 dollars, is it worth it?

Jeremy1026 said:
I just bought a Phantom Forces Elite Trainer Box, in it I pulled a Full Art AZ and a Mega Manectric. Something else that was strange was that I had two packs that had 6 reverse holos in each. Has anyone ever seen that before?
Some guy on Youtube called simplepokemon or something had two Flashfire booster boxes like that, where half the packs had bunch of reverses. He also got 5 Full Arts in one of the boxes I watched.

rauber said:
So i got an opurtunity to buy a furious fist booster box here in brazil for 67 dollars, is it worth it?
If you can make sure that it is a real booster box (Just check if there are white Pokeballs on the plastic wrapping) then it's a really good deal. That's if the box is in English, because they cost around 90 USD. If it is Spanish it might be worth less than that.

I would overall say that anything outside of Booster Boxes has an absolute random pull rate. I know some people get only 1 Holo in their Elite Trainer Boxes, while others get 2 Ultra Rares and 2 Holos (see here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hTOfvTzO_Y )

I chose to get that Shiftry Blister set, and while I did get a lot of nice Trainer cards and a few Night Marchers, the only good rare I got was a Holo Regigigas. Still, I don't want to complain about that, since I wanted to pull that card anyway :) The other 2 Rares were just a Musharna and a Honchkrow.

Back