Collecting The "Look What I Pulled" & Pull Rates Thread

RE: The Tin or Promo Box "Pull Rates" Thread

Sorry if this is OT, but what tins have more than one Plasma Storm pack? I think the Keldeo and Kyurem tins have one but is there one that has multiple PLS packs?

Today I bought a bunch of promo packs including those Boundaries Crossed Scizor/Dusknoir/Electivire alt holos and 2 of the Slurpuff promo packs.

I ended up getting this card.

tumblr_nbtbcbrT6d1r12rm4o6_r1_1280.jpg

I bought another krookodile ex box tonight and pulled a blastoise ex and charizard ex (#12/106)! I'm going to keep trying my luck with this box until it runs dry haha!

Got the Samurott/Emboar/Serperior blister but nothing to show for it.

Got the Dusknoir/Scizor/Electivire blister and one pack gave me a Heracross EX but the other gave me nothing to show for it.

Got the Mega Lucario collection which gave another Heracross EX the other packs were nothing special.

I guess it was the day for Heracross EX then, lol.

@Maserati777 how much is that Dusknoir pack? I need 2 Dusknoirs, I would like to buy them.

It's 9.99.

Today I bought a Mega Lucario Collection box, I got a Korrina Full Art, a Landorus Holo, a Gogoat Holo and a Shiftry Holo. Yup, a holo or ultra rare in every pack.

I also bought the Serperior/Emboar/Samurott pack and got a Mega Lucario Ex.

Yolo'd and bought an Elite Trainer Box for Furious Fists. Pulled 2 RA Seismitoad EX and a Holo Clawlitzer, so I am VERY happy with my pulls!

Bought Mega Lucario collection pulled garbage.

I bought a 3 BC holo pack (electivire, scizor and etc).

Holo Hawlucha. The 5th one from a promo box.

MrSquarepants said:

Wow, I haven't even pulled a single Hawlucha in anything, including boxes...strange!

MrSquarepants said:

I can't find any places online with the BC Holos and Furious Fists packs. Where did you get yours, and how much did it cost?

GadgetJax said:
MrSquarepants said:

I can't find any places online with the BC Holos and Furious Fists packs. Where did you get yours, and how much did it cost?

I saw them at Target.

I bought a Reshiram EX tin off off ebay a few days ago for 14.99. I wanted to keep it sealed, but it got dented somewhere in the shipping.

I pulled a (in order of opening):

Virizion holo in my Emerging Powers pack
Cobalion FA in my Noble Victories pack
Arcanine rare from my first Next Destinies pack
Shiny Zoroark from my other Next Destinies pack

I'm still shocked from that last pull an hour later!!!

Heh, sounds like how I felt with that Shiny Empoleon I pulled from the Virizion/Terrakion/Cobalion 3 pack blister I bought a few weeks ago.

blastoise tin: holo blaziken(Furiuos Fists)
venusaur tin: holo sigilyph(PB) and holo poliwrath (Furious Fists)

as expected from tins nothing great, but I buy them cuz theyre pretty :p

Not a box or tin, but Trevenant blister the other day;
Dragonite EX
Flygon
Breloom
Tyrantrum rev.

Got 3 triple blisters, of all the XY sets (XY,FLF and FFI) pulled

XY: 2 hard charm. Cassius, 2 energy, Gogoat holo

FLF: Reverse Pyroar (Both 3-pack FLF blisters had pyroar, no complaints), reverse litleo 70HP, Charizard EX!!! The bad one sadly, 2 ultra ball, pal pad and lysandre

FFI: Training center, that was the only good card

I think they packaged the Scizor/Electivire/Dusknoir promos by setting them on the package and hitting them with their fist. But not before they wiped their fingers on them after eating lunch....

Seriously all of the promos from both packages have finger prints on the front and a few were bent on the edges, almost ripped, from the tabs that hold the cards in.

I picked up a New Blastoise power tin and pulled a Full Art Fossil Researcher and when I got the Darkrai tin I pulled a Darkrai Ex

Got first Pokémon TCG item since summer, a Charizard EX Tin.
-4 Non Holo Rares
-4 Reverse Rares

Most likely last time getting lose packs now (aside from prereleases, which I usually make only once a year). Pull Rates are too high for the cost, 20$ for literally nothing is unfair.

In total, I would suggest not buy the item unless you like the promo artwork. Looking on youtube very few people have gotten good cards from at least 2 packs from these tins.

Back