Collecting The "Look What I Pulled" & Pull Rates Thread

RE: The Tin or Promo Box "Pull Rates" Thread

I bought a Mega Charizard X Blister pack, a Mega Charizard Y Blister Pack and a Mega Lucario Blister Pack.

I got an Yveltal Full Art, a Rhyperor Holo, a Fiery Torch, a Blacksmith, a Pokemon Fan Club, 2 Magnetic Storms, 1 Team Flare Grunt, 2 Fairy Engery, 1 Psychic Energy and 1 Fighting Energy. Also reverses of Snorlax, Durant and Malamar.

Today I bought another Mega Charizard X Blister along with some other packs. The blister had a Charizard ex 11 and a M Blastoise Ex.

Japanese Xerneas Promo Blister:
M Venusaur EX
Sylveon holo
Zoroark holo

Japanese Yveltal Promo Blister:
Emolga EX
Toxicroak EX
Dusknoir holo
Slaking holo

Pretty good pulls imo : )

[split] The English Booster Box "Pull Rates" Thread

Hey guys, Walmart broke the street date on the Furious Fists and I bought 10 packs (Three 3pk blisters and 1 single blister).

Notable pulls:

Seismitoad EX FA
Noivern Holo
Sylveon rare (which I am amazed is not a holo)

Overall the artwork is very nice in this set. The promos that come with them are nice too; I got a Gogoat, Slurpuff, and Trevenant holo promo.

Recently I bought the following promo packs

1. Pyroar Box - Magnezone Ex

2. Slurpuff Promo 3 pack: Dragonite Ex

3. Mega Charizard Y Collection: Nothing

4. Haxorus Promo 3 pack: Magnzeone Ex

5. Trevanant Promo 3 Pack: Battle Reporter Full Art

Aside from these I got a Mega Charizard X 69/106 from boosters and I also got a Magnezone Full Art from boosters.

I bought a Xerneas tin today and the only notable pull was a FA Emolga EX. :) Still not too shabby.

today i bought a trevenant furious fists 3 pack blister and i pulled a full art dragonite ex, and 2 non holo rates, i also bought a gogoat 1 pack blister and i pulled a full art fossil researcher in that :D

In my impatience for my Furious Fists preorder to arrive, I splurged at Walmart when I saw that they had the set out... And bought 9 three-pack blisters. I'm pretty pleased with what I ended up with! Here are the highlights (each bullet is a blister):

- FA Battle Reporter, RH Glaceon, RH Herbal Energy, 3 TSS
- Clawitzer, RH Breloom, 2 TSS
- Hawlucha-EX, Strong Energy, Tyrantrum, 1 TSS
- Victreebel, RH Training Center, RH Poliwrath, 3 TSS
- FA Heracross-EX, RH Slaking, RH Politoed, 1 TSS
- Hawlucha, RH Strong Energy, 5 TSS (!)
- Victreebel, RH Landorus, 2 TSS
- FA Korrina, RH Pangoro, RH Thundurus, Tyrantrum, 3 TSS
- Machamp, RH Flygon, RH Fossil Researcher, Politoed, 4 TSS

Overall a good run. The pack equivalent was less than a box, box-acceptable pulls. The cost, of course, was not stellar... Curse you, desire for instant gratification!

No stores around me are selling Furious fist packs yet. WalMart normally puts the packs out early but they still have not. Where are you all getting these packs

Ironman131 said:
No stores around me are selling Furious fist packs yet. WalMart normally puts the packs out early but they still have not. Where are you all getting these packs

i got mine at walmart, i like going to my walmart cause nobody weighs packs there :D

also at my two furious fists prerelease's, and booster draft, i pulled seismitoad ex full art, 2 seismitoad ex, and heracross ex :D i traded off one of the seismitoads (non-full art) and the heracross though

At our Pre-Release there were Boosters for sale, only those 2 boxes, I saw almost each pull. 2 Booster Boxes were completely opened.

1 Battle Reporter FA
1 Dragonite EX FA
1 Heracross EX

1 Fossil Researcher FA
1 Seismitoad EX FA
1 Lucario EX
1 EX which I don't know which one was

Seems like Furious has good pulls.

Pokemonlover903 said:
Ironman131 said:

i got mine at walmart, i like going to my walmart cause nobody weighs packs there :D

Just wake up early and get there when the store opens. You'll beat the pack weighers 9/10 times.

Eron said:
At our Pre-Release there were Boosters for sale, only those 2 boxes, I saw almost each pull. 2 Booster Boxes were completely opened.

1 Battle Reporter FA
1 Dragonite EX FA
1 Heracross EX

1 Fossil Researcher FA
1 Seismitoad EX FA
1 Lucario EX

Hmm saw a few booster box openings that had pretty bad pulls overall, guess we'll have to wait and see.

Hopefully the Mega Charizard boxes have better rates than the Kalos tins.

Patriots Fan said:
Pokemonlover903 said:

Just wake up early and get there when the store opens. You'll beat the pack weighers 9/10 times.

Eron said:

1 Battle Reporter FA
1 Dragonite EX FA
1 Heracross EX

1 Fossil Researcher FA
1 Seismitoad EX FA
1 Lucario EX

Hmm saw a few booster box openings that had pretty bad pulls overall, guess we'll have to wait and see.

Hopefully the Mega Charizard boxes have better rates than the Kalos tins.

For what I have seen, most of them have at least one Ultra Rare in them.

Nice, sounds good. Going to pick up both when my Target gets the FUF packs on Wed :D

Went to the closest Walmart to my apartment.
Saw they had pretty much everything Furious Fists related.

Including the Elite Trainer Box.

Got it and got a Gold Border Mega Heracross.
Not even sure what I would trade for it.

I have been going to WalMart almost every night the past couple nights and they just havent gotten them out yet.

After going on a hiatus, I randomly decided to pick up a blister pack (the one with the pin). I was thinking that if I got really good pulls, I would continue collecting a little, sorta.

I got one non holo rare (Sneasel's evo)
Mega Charizard EX (the Y one)
And a THIRD Yveltal EX (not full art)...

I dunno... seems good, but I keep getting Yveltal over and over again. X3 I now have 4 with my promo. Maybe the game wants me to make a deck... not sure if I should get another and see what happens.

Excellent luck thus far with the set. I bought the Elite Trainer's Box and 2 - 3 booster blisters w/ promo cards in them and I pulled:

- FA Fossil Researcher
- Hawlucha EX
- M Heracross EX (non-SR)
- Seimitoad EX
- Holo Machamp

I still have an entire booster box to open so i'm feeling super lucky now. lol

Hi there! This is my first post here and I wanted to share what I've gotten so far in furious Fists :3 I hope im in the right place!

I've gotten the Charizard X Box (2 Furious Fists, 1 FF, 1 XY) and got:
Blastoise EX
Hawlucha EX

5; 1 pack + promo blisters:
Full Art Battle Reporter(?)
M- Heracross

1; 3 pack blisters + Promo:
Full art Fossil Researcher

Also I noticed in this I keep getting the reverse holo of the same rare holo in each pack (Landorous, Poliwrath, and a few others)

I think I've got 3 of the new leaf energy which is pretty cool, and only missing 1 trainer aside from the Full arts! :D

Furious Fist Elite Trainer Box came in the mail today, and holy crap was I happy.

1 Dragonite EX
1 Lucario EX FA
1 Reverse Holo Rare

no holo rares.

I also bought a Mega Charizard X Box from Walmart

1 Dragonite EX FA
1 holo rare
1 Reverse holo rare

Back