• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

The Last Raven's Trade Thread: Updated w/ standard rares! Have Victory piece, Charon's choice, and M

The Last Raven

Send me out, with a bang.
Rules
Beach rules apply, duh. No fakes, WC cards, or any of that. I don't care how you pack your cards as long as they get to me in the condition we discussed. If you want to make me an offer or if you are interested in my cards, do not just say CML, tell me what you have that is on my wants list, especially if you have a particularly large thread. I will not go digging through 20 pages of cards trying to find some of my wants. If you are looking for standard rares please ask me if I have them, I have far too many to catalog right now. Just tell me which card or set you are looking for and I will see if I have it in my collection.

General info: I don't care as much about condition as some people, small scuff marks won't deter me but please do provide an accurate description of your card nonetheless. If you have out of format cards you are looking to get rid of then you have come to the right place. I play unlimited format with my friends so anything from DP base up to current format is fair game to me. For instance, I'd trade current staple cards such as catcher, juniper, and N for past-format staples like bebe's search, cyrus' conspiracy, and pokemon collector, however please don't take me for a fool, I know how valuable current staples are so don't think I'll do a 1 for 1 trade on those aforementioned cards. If you're looking for current staple pokemon, especially the popular EXs, I probably won't have them. I don't have the money to buy booster boxes and single cards off the internet (by single cards I mean the more expensive ones). I do trade for promos, especially the ones of cards that were/are good in competitive play or just decent in general, but they aren't AS valuable to me as the set versions.For my wants list just assume that I want 4 of each card, that's not the case of each but if you have more than one copy of one of my wants be sure to include that in your offer. Both want and have lists are updated frequently so check back often.

HAVES
Trainers of current interest.
1Ace Spec-Victory Piece
1Eviolite
4Revive
3Juniper
1Skyla
1Crushing Hammer
2Super Rod
1Plasma Frigate
4Energy retrieval
3Switch
1Aspertia Gym
1Skyarrow Bridge
2Pokedex

HOLOS
Zapdos-Next Destinies
Articuno- Next Destinies

Blissey-Darkness Explorers

Leavanny-Noble Victories

Sudowoodo-HS Unleashed
Magmortar-HS Unleashed
Xatu-HS Unleashed

Scizor-HS Undaunted

Raichu-HS Base
Slowking-HS Base

Milotic C-Supreme Victors

Entei-DP Secret Wonders
Magnezone-DP base (both promo and set versions)

Deoxys-Emerald

Hitmonchan- BASE SET (NOT mint condition, has edge scuffing and small black marks on the picture)

REVERSE HOLO RARES
Garbodor-plasma storm
Reuniclus-Noble Victories
Swanna-Emerging Powers
Pachirisu-COL
Skarmory-COL
Altaria-Triumphant
Skarmory-Undaunted
Quagsire-HS Base
Probopass-Arceus
Chimeco-SV
Probopass-LA
Dodrio-SV
Blastoise-SW
Medicham-DP Base

STANDARD RARES
Muk-PF
Sharpedo-PS
Beartic-PS
Jellicent-PS
2 Lapras-ND
Bronzong-ND
Probopass-Dragons exalted
Delibird-BCR
Zebstrika-NV
Gigalith-NV
Amoongus-NV
Beartic-EP
Simipour-EP
Musharna-BW
Sawsbuck-BW
Bouffalant-BW
Alomomola-BW
2 Maractus-BW
Magmortar-COL
Ursaring-COL
Meganium-COL
Hitmontop-COL
Weezing-COL
Grumpig-HST
Magmortar-HST
Ursaring-HSU
Primeape-HSU
Forretress-HSUD
Hypno-HS
Sandslash-HS
Farfetch`d-HS
Raichu-PA
Sceptile-PA
Luvdisc-Platinum
Dustox-Platinum
Lickilicky-Platinum
Dugtrio-Platinum
Regigigas-LA
Mawile-GE
Azumarill-DP
Machamp-DP
WANTS (in no particular order)
Lugia Legend Bottom half
Suicune Entei Legend Bottom half
Infernape 4 and lv x
Blazikin FB and lv x
Garchmp C and lv x
Luxray GL and lv x
Lucario lv x
Empoleon lv x
Torterra lv x
Infernape (any set) and lv x
Magmortar lv x
Electivire lv x
Garchomp lv x
Typhlosion Prime
Feraligatr Prime
Donphan Prime
Ampharos Prime
Scizor Prime
Umbreon Prime
Espeon Prime
ANY Triumphant Primes bar Electrode and Celebi
ANY Unleashed Primes
Rayquaza EX

Gallade-Plasma Storm
Gyarados-Stormfront
Charizard-Arceus or Boundaries Crossed
Kabutops-Arceus
Chandelure-EP
Luxray-ND
Emboar-BW base
Samurott-BW base
Reshiram-BW base, either FA or standard
Zekrom-BW base, either FA or base
Empoleon-Dark Explorers
Milotic-DEX
Walrein-DEX
Garchomp-DEX
Vileplume-BC
Lucario-Plasma Storm, version with an ability

Multi or rainbow energy- Post DP Base
Double colorless-Post DP Base
Dome, helix, or mysterious fossil. Also old amber.-Any post DP base set
Anorith-Any Post DP base set
SP radar
Cyrus' conspiracy
Energy gain
Rare candy-Any post DP base set
Dark Claw
Dark Patch
Bebe's search
Roseanne's Research
Luxury Ball
Premier Ball

RE: The Last Raven's Trade Thread

Approved. Had to change the length of your title, it was part of the reason we were having issues loading the thread.

~Muddy68

Hey there,

I have 2 Bebe's Search from various sets (If your looking for a specific set and that is a concern; I also need to check on the condition) would you trade N, Skyla and Level Ball for them?

LMK.

Thanks!

EDIT: I also have a ton more from your wants list if you have multiples of the cards I am looking for.

Hello! How many N's, Enhanced Hammers and Level Balls do you have? I have 5 (maybe more) Bebe's Search (played), a Luxury Ball (played), 3 Gallade PS (near mint), 2 Reshiram (1 ND near mint, 1 BW, played), 1 Zekrom (Promo, played), 1 Milotic (near mint), 2 Empoleon DEX (1 near mint, 1 heavily played), and 2 Lucario PS ability (near mint). Let me know how much you've got and I can make an offer; thanks!

Would you like my RH Samurott from the B/W Base Set for your Victory Piece?

AnthonyG said:
Hey there,

I have 2 Bebe's Search from various sets (If your looking for a specific set and that is a concern; I also need to check on the condition) would you trade N, Skyla and Level Ball for them?

LMK.

Thanks!

EDIT: I also have a ton more from your wants list if you have multiples of the cards I am looking for.
I won't take that offer, N and Skyla are huge right now and I only have 1 of each; I also don't urgently need Bebe's Searches right now. I would consider trading them for, in varying combinations, or on their own depending on which ones, your Gyarados SF, Infernape MD, Crobat G, and Energy Gain.

Four Arms said:
Hello! How many N's, Enhanced Hammers and Level Balls do you have? I have 5 (maybe more) Bebe's Search (played), a Luxury Ball (played), 3 Gallade PS (near mint), 2 Reshiram (1 ND near mint, 1 BW, played), 1 Zekrom (Promo, played), 1 Milotic (near mint), 2 Empoleon DEX (1 near mint, 1 heavily played), and 2 Lucario PS ability (near mint). Let me know how much you've got and I can make an offer; thanks!

I have one of each of those trainers. Of the cards you listed I would consider trading for the Gallade, Empoleon, Milotic, and Lucario.

Frost Mage said:
Would you like my RH Samurott from the B/W Base Set for your Victory Piece?

I'm sorry but I can't make that deal, RH cards are worth no more to me than their normal versions, and a rare for an ultra rare just isn't a great deal to me. Thanks for the offer though.

RE: The Last Raven's Trade Thread: Have Victory piece, Charon's choice, and Moltres EX in mint. I'll take your out of format/ non mint cards; will also trade for current format.

No problem. :) Anything else on my list that you'd want for your Victory Piece?

The Last Raven said:
Four Arms said:

I have one of each of those trainers. Of the cards you listed I would consider trading for the Gallade, Empoleon, Milotic, and Lucario.

Would you do Empoleon and Gallade for all 3? Let me know, or counter offer; thanks!

RE: The Last Raven's Trade Thread: Have Victory piece, Charon's choice, and Moltres EX in mint. I'll take your out of format/ non mint cards; will also trade for current format.

Frost Mage said:
No problem. :) Anything else on my list that you'd want for your Victory Piece?

Nothing I'd trade victory piece for, I do have a few of the staple trainers on your wants list, like juniper and switch. (3 of each, 1 switch is RH). I also have a Moltres EX up for trade, I noticed you said you liked the EXs a lot. Of your haves Samurott and maybe Klinklang are the only two I'm interested in.

Four Arms said:
The Last Raven said:

Would you do Empoleon and Gallade for all 3? Let me know, or counter offer; thanks!

What about 2 Gallade for all 3? Gallade is more convenient for me to use right now.

Hey i have a gallade holo from plasma storm. Im interested in the level ball.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

Also have a heavily damaged empoleon lvX promo

The Last Raven said:
Four Arms said:

What about 2 Gallade for all 3? Gallade is more convenient for me to use right now.

Alright, sounds good. Now that I look at them all again, they all have a little bit of edge wear, but not too much. Is that alright? 2 of them are RH and 1 is Holo. Do you have a preference on which ones you want?

How about my 3 trainers for your 2 trainers?
Or check my thread for other similiar value items please.

TO BINX
1 skyla
1 N

FROM BINX
1 SP radar
1 bebes search - Japanese- DP3 or secret wonders
1 omantyes fossil- japanese - DP4 or great encounters

Four Arms said:
The Last Raven said:

Alright, sounds good. Now that I look at them all again, they all have a little bit of edge wear, but not too much. Is that alright? 2 of them are RH and 1 is Holo. Do you have a preference on which ones you want?

I'll take the 2 RH, for the record, this trade is not finalized until addresses are exchanged; I only say that in case another good offer comes in on those cards, seeing as I only have 1 of each. As it stands our deal is
YOUR: 2 Gallade RH PS
MY: 1 Enhanced Hammer, 1 N, 1 Level Ball.
This is what you want?

Binx345 said:
How about my 3 trainers for your 2 trainers?
Or check my thread for other similiar value items please.

TO BINX
1 skyla
1 N

FROM BINX
1 SP radar
1 bebes search - Japanese- DP3 or secret wonders
1 omantyes fossil- japanese - DP4 or great encounters

I have no use for Japanese cards; furthermore my N will likely be traded to Four Arms

AlexSH said:
Hey i have a gallade holo from plasma storm. Im interested in the level ball.

Also have a heavily damaged empoleon lvX promo

Level Ball will probably be traded to Four Arms, is there anything else you want?

So this may be asking a lot but i'd like to know the conditions of all of your holo cards minus hitmonchan 1-10 1 being terrible and 10 being flawless. I'd also like the same evaluation on all of your reverse holo rares listed minus the first 3. Dont need rh garb, rh swanna or rh reuniclus.

I have pretty much all of your wants...

SoldiersSpirit said:
So this may be asking a lot but i'd like to know the conditions of all of your holo cards minus hitmonchan 1-10 1 being terrible and 10 being flawless. I'd also like the same evaluation on all of your reverse holo rares listed minus the first 3. Dont need rh garb, rh swanna or rh reuniclus.

I have pretty much all of your wants...
All holos are in the 9-10 range, except for magmortar and exoys which would be 7-8.

All RH cards are in the 8-10 range, with blastoise and medicham being a bit lower. Are there any in particular you are interested in?

any chance you have a BCR Squirtle RH?

It2Zoroark said:
any chance you have a BCR Squirtle RH?

nope

I pretty much want all of your holo's and rh's excluding the following:
Magmortar
Deoxys
Blastoise
Medicham
Swanna
Garbador PLS

I ACTUALLY need reuniclus I think so ill take that but the above ones that are listed are the ones I do not want. I want every other holo andRH though.

For all of that I can give you the following:

x1 Donphan Prime
x1 Ursaring Prime
x1 Yanmega Prime
x1 Magnezone Prime
And I know I have some bebe's search, rosannes research, luxury, premier ball etc that I can throw in as well.

Let me know.

Would you trade your Moltres EX for my Cobalion EX?

SoldiersSpirit said:
I pretty much want all of your holo's and rh's excluding the following:
Magmortar
Deoxys
Blastoise
Medicham
Swanna
Garbador PLS

I ACTUALLY need reuniclus I think so ill take that but the above ones that are listed are the ones I do not want. I want every other holo andRH though.

For all of that I can give you the following:

x1 Donphan Prime
x1 Ursaring Prime
x1 Yanmega Prime
x1 Magnezone Prime
And I know I have some bebe's search, rosannes research, luxury, premier ball etc that I can throw in as well.

Let me know.
I'm not sure I want to trade so many RH and holo cards away, I don't have much to work with right now. Magnezone is the main one of those I am interested in, although the others are also useful. What would you take for that? Also, I'll be updating my list with standard rares tonight, so be sure to check those out.

Frost Mage said:
Would you trade your Moltres EX for my Cobalion EX?

No, is what's on your trade thread seriously everything you have? I'd be open to trading it to you for some of my wants but you don't have many cards.

Back