BW/BW2 The Isshu Region Speculation Thread (now with new larger map!)

RE: The Isshu Region Speculation Thread

I'm definitely starting to feel Isshu being new york a bit more.....but I'm not going to put my neck out until we get a bit more info...

I find it a bit weird how some people have this unbelievable hostility towards a region being based on the USA, it's not like game freak don't know what exists outside of Japan. It's a valid possibility, just because it hasn't been done before doesn't mean diddly squat there can always be a first time for these things.

Dizzard said:
I'm definitely starting to feel Isshu being new york a bit more...but I'm not going to put my neck out until we get a bit more info...
Liberty Ticket... Statue of Liberty..
Something to think about :D

spam*
i got bored

Do not spam - Dragon9

Attachments

• isshu.png
    isshu.png
    440.1 KB · Views: 20

ramsey1993 said:
spam*
i got bored

spam*
U got reported

Please just use the report button in the future instead of posting. Thanks. ~ Gale

RE: The Isshu Region Speculation Thread - Connected Reigon

Well, Pokebeach's news page said (A while back) that isshu will be connected to another reigon as in gold and silver, i think it's like a sixth gen. reigon, or hoenn. (most likely 6 gen., in my opinion) What do you think? Hmm...

zekom_storm said:
Well, Pokebeach's news page said (A while back) that isshu will be connected to another reigon as in gold and silver, i think it's like a sixth gen. reigon, or hoenn. (most likely 6 gen., in my opinion) What do you think? Hmm...

When did Pokebeach say this? :eek:

First I've heard of it....

zekom_storm said:
Stop making up misleading information. PokéBeach never said that.

zekom_storm said:
Never heard that ever. I don't think that the Isshu will be connected to another region at all. The Isshu region is big as it is, there won't be another region introduced in the 5th generation.

The Isshu region is one of the biggest regions and doesn't need another region connected to it, I don't think that the creators want a 5th and 6th generation together. You're just misleading some people thats all you're doing. Please show us proof before commenting like that.

Let's add a different sort of speculation to this.

Obviously, Hiun City is much grander than any in-game city we've ever seen. However, in the anime, every city in and town has been represented like this since day one. How do you think areas like Hiun City will be handled in the anime? Will Isshu be much more industrialized with a continuous city that's always visible?

In the preview for the BW Movie, Zekrom is briefly flying over a massive city that looks like the NY skyline (for reference). Is this a sign of what places in Isshu may look like? For Sinnoh's first anime preview (the post-card from Gary), mountains were used to advertised it. It's possible that modern cities will be Isshu's defining trait.

Ice Arceus said:
Never heard that ever. I don't think that the Isshu will be connected to another region at all. The Isshu region is big as it is, there won't be another region introduced in the 5th generation.

The Isshu region is one of the biggest regions and doesn't need another region connected to it, I don't think that the creators want a 5th and 6th generation together. You're just misleading some people thats all you're doing. Please show us proof before commenting like that.

I don't believe him also but what i think he's trying to say is that the region connected to isshu will be revealed in the 6th gen kind of like johto.

Game Freak just loves the watch design for stuff like the Pokétch and the Live Caster

Live_Caster_by_alexf1996.jpg

could the subway and football player be proof that isshu is nyc?!

the football player maybe, but they do have subways in shanghai

The area shown in the demo (the crystal cave) is on the map near the windmills. The huge, impressive tower to the left of it is Ryuuraasen, which translates to Spiraling Dragon Tower. This tower was mentioned briefly in the demo by Cheren.

It is in the no way NY it will not be NY and it will never be NY. *Waits till september to be proven wrong* I think we will get a expanded version of the map soon.

Back