Opened 4 LA and 2 SW boosters:

-TWO Delcatty
-My fourth Mewtwo
-Giratina
-Dugtrio
-Pidgeot
-Bad RHs

What a waste of $22...

(I did pull Bebe's and Cynthia's, however.)

Sly fox said:
I just opened a mewtwo lv. x tin and the mewtwo lv. x had two bent corners. It's bent so badly it's not even playable in a legal deck.

What the heck do I do about that?

On the back of the tin there's an address for pokemon usa. Do I write them a letter about it and mail the card as well, asking them to replace it? Or is there a better way to go about it?

Do what I do...

sit a dictionary/thesaurus/encyclopedia/Harry Potter book on top of it overnight, and it should flatten out.

Well i bought a 3-pack that had 1 Crystal Guardians and 2 Diamond/Pearl boosters in it.

the CG pack had Blastoise. Alright. Nice! Moving on...

the first DP pack had Rhyperior! AWESOME! I gotta see what's in the last pack!

MUNCHLAX?!?!?! WHY IS THIS CARD EVEN RARE?!?! IT'S A WEAK POKEMON!!!!! ARRRGH!!!!

the worst pack i've got is.. when i got the rare one's is unknown ! and the RH is unknown W amazing isn't it... and in the pack 3 different kind of unknowns wow i will try to collect them all!

My last pack I got, the one from BR, contained...my 6th Vileplume. >_> Woo, it keeps coming back to haunt me ever since I played Bellawesome.

StealthAngel667 said:
My last pack I got, the one from BR, contained...my 6th Vileplume. >_> Woo, it keeps coming back to haunt me ever since I played Bellawesome.
Go play AMU and maybe you will start pulling AMU X's ^^

I pulled 3 Dittos in a row as a rare...

LA packs just seem to hate me.

I opened 2 Regigigas (Tub of Hemorrhoid Cream) in my SF box, both foil, not RH. if it counts.

Meheh, i bought 4 LA packs... what do i pull? RH cradily.. woo, OMG a RH ditto amazing, whoa torkoal(UBER sarcasm), and my 3rd vileplume wahaygen, my freind buys a SINGLE pack and pulls a holo rayquaza and a reverse holo Groudon ( we are collectors, not players)

Me and my friend each buy a pack of PT and what does he pull as I get my money out? Secret rare Syther! What do I pull? Banette. Not even reverse holo. >.<

Every PT pack I've gotten had a Honchcrow G in it! I really hate them! Expecially at pre-release!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back