The "I pulled something trashy" topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the worst pulls from MT packs. I almost always get Ursaring or Wishcash as rare and no decent rh's.

i opened my md pack from my dp collection packs and got an rh piplup (non-berry) and a minun

i don't really card because in the ge i got claydol 9non rh) and in la i got cynthias feelings

This, my friends, is the story of Dictator Dauntless and Absol EX.

When Dauntless first played a Power Keepers prerelease, he got Absol EX in his first pack. No one wanted to trade for it, as it was then considered the worst EX in the set. Dauntless knew better, but could not put it to any use himself, nor could he trade it. Time passed. Dauntless played at the Regional tournaments. There, he traded Absol EX for several packs of cards, only to pull another Absol EX. He got more again in his frustration, and opened -another- Absol EX. This happened in a chain 3-4 times. Two weeks later, when Dauntless was rid of them all, the card surged in popularity. Needless to say, Dauntless was heartbroken. Ever since then, the only EX he ever pulled from PK was more Absol EX, and never, ever, anything else.

^Me too.

Wish me luck that I don't post on this thread the day after.

Well, I got three packs of LA today, but I'll only write about two:

Rares:

Victreebel
Deoxys-D
RH Bellossom (not bad, though.)

unlike all of you guys, I have pulled from 12 booster packs so far of both the Diamond and Pearl and EX series and this is what happened:

4 Majestic Dawn Booster Packs:
(Empoleon Cover) - No LV.X card
(Hippowdon Cover) - No LV.X card
(Gabite Cover) - No LV.X card
(Darkrai Cover) - No LV.X card

2 Great Encounters Booster Packs:
(Palkia Cover) - No LV.X card
(Cresselia Cover) - No LV.X card

1 Secret Wonders Booster Pack:
(Roserade Cover) - No LV.X card

1 Mysterious Treasures Booster Pack:
(Azelf, Mespirit, and Uxie Cover) - No LV.X card

1 EX Dragon Frontiers Booster Pack:
(Salamence and Dragonair Cover) - No ex card

1 Crystal Guardians Booster Pack:
(Blaziken Cover) - No ex card

Lastly, 2 EX Unseen Forces Booster Packs:
(Umbreon Cover) - No ex card
(Typhlosion Cover) - No ex card

i will continue to buy more and hopefully someday i'll get something cool.

as a collector more than a player, a bad pack is one where i already have the card. also i find that every set has 1 rare that constantly stalks me and i am forever getting it. so far from LA i am up to my 7th jirachi. most of you would love to have 7 but i only need 1 for the set. MD was just as bad. i kept getting Espeon. twice i had packs where the RH was espeon as well as the rare. sw saw me terrorised by stupid minun. try trading that away. i couldn't so i burnt them

i really really hate packs where the rh is the same as a card in the pack. aaargh.

Not recent, but the day before Nats I decided to buy 10 packs of MD, just for some fun (I didn't need anything more). Most of them were solid, but as I hopped into the car, my friend's brother demanded a pack from me since he spotted me some money for the packs. His pack; Leafeon LvX.

Worst part: I called it.

Ow! That stinks...did you get a useless RH?

Anyway, I'll probably be getting a GE pack on Saturday. I'm hoping I don't have to that...

Okay, I've waited nearly a month to open a LA pack, and just once I unseal the Lucario wrapping glaring eagerly at the unknown cards laid inside it, what do I get?

A rare Torkoal...

The reverse holo was kind of cool, it was a Dratini and I like the rainbow in the background, but I was severly disappointed. :/

got another 4 packs of LA the other day. no holos at all, and to make it worse the rares were registeel, victreebeel, metal heatran and my 9th jirachi. aaaaargh.

jirachis are good and tradeable

victreebel can be used in a deck

and bought a pack of LA and got only poliwrath again

Dimentio said:
Not recent, but the day before Nats I decided to buy 10 packs of MD, just for some fun (I didn't need anything more). Most of them were solid, but as I hopped into the car, my friend's brother demanded a pack from me since he spotted me some money for the packs. His pack; Leafeon LvX.

Worst part: I called it.

Recalling back to that same day as well I too bought 10 packs but of GE because I needed a Kiss for my magmortar deck.
3 Rotoms
my 9th pachi
2 Darkrai
no Kiss

I ended up having to play Blazemortar instead of Magkiss since I couldn't get that last togekiss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back