The 'I pulled a cool TCGO card' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vortex

Bass Musician Since '11
As you probably know, the codes for the beta B/W packs have been activated. This means that, when it's not in one of the many maintenances, you can go onto pokemontcg.com and redeem your packs. You can choose any HGSS-on boosters and you'll receive 10 cards, just the same as a normal pack, and you can even get secret rares!

I also discovered that every account is provided with a default 20 HS Unleashed packs and an Electric-type theme deck based around Ampharos HS and Togekiss UD.

Now that the packs are available, I've decided to create a discussion thread where you can tell other users your good pulls!

I'll start with my pulls from from
x20 HS Unleashed
x1 HS Triumphant
packs. I have eight more to open, but at the time that I'm writing this, maintenance is present.

Anyway, I pulled the bottom half of Suicune/Entei LEGEND, a Tyranitar Prime, an Alph 2, 2 Rare Candies, a Shaymin holo and a Celebi Prime.

Now, it's your turn to discuss!

Does the online program show you all the cards at once or one at a time? Also this seems really cool and I cant wait till maintinence is finished :)

they show a 10 cards spread, slightly overlapped, simimlar to how they display your deck contents.

they also have sort available by common, uncomon, and rare

my pulls:
10 BW booster packs

2 serperior ability
samurott ability
RH zoroark
cinccino

HGSS pack:
jumpluff!!!!
2 pokemon collectors

such great pulls

and i got bottom of rayquaza deoxys legend in my free undaunted packs

cant wait to open some more packs.

PS. i have 5 Extra tcg online codes if anyone wants to trade for them, or buy

Wow, nice pulls, ogeray. Did you get 20 Undaunted packs instead of Unleashed, then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back