BW/BW2 The Future Games Speculation Thread

But do you see what I'm saying with Keldeo's role being to save the other three, much akin to his counterpart D'artagnan in the three musketeers saving Porthos, Athos, and Aramis from some type of villain, whose name escapes me.

so is keldio based off of the guy who wants to be a muskateer? Off Topic:I played that guy in a play so I want to know.
A villain one would be awesome!

Dragon/Fighting

I hope there will be a 6th gen. I want one legendary to be Dragon and Fighting!

Too many off-topic posts. Get back on track or warnings will be given out.

dmaster out.

If there is a 6th gen. I want to customize my character, get a different vehicle maybe like a chose
the choses could be a scooter, bike, skateboard, etc something small
and i also want the region to be big and fulled with excitement and loads of adventure this might sound impossible
but i also want to be able to catch the starters like start off with one and look for the rest
but its starters so it should be a big challenge like 5% rare
That is what I expect.

^Those are some really good ideas!You could go to a pokemart,and buy stuff for your trainer.

I want to customize my character

I don't think it's worth it because your character is not a 3D model or even a 2D model whose entire body you see all the time. In battles it's all your pokemon, and in the overworld it's a tiny sprite... hairstyles would probably be the only distinguishable customisability that your eyes will bother to notice on the DS screen.

David21 said:
and i also want the region to be big and fulled with excitement and loads of adventure this might sound impossible
How does that seem impossible? You want big regions? In my eyes they're all pretty big. Filled with excitement; loads of adventure? Do you think the others aren't exciting or adventurous?

I don't think you know what I'm trying to say. I'm saying after the Pokemon League there should be more you know?

No I don't. Of B/W, the entire right side of the map is post-game. Well maybe not entire, but close enough. After you beat the Elite Four, new trainers are set throughout the region.

I'm saying after the Pokemon League there should be more you know?

No problem. Just design the game such that you defeat the elite 4 five minutes into the playthough and the remaining 95% will technically be a ton of content after the elite 4.

Seriously, the elite 4 is just a milestone. It just happens to be one of the milestones that mark the end of the plotline in the games. That's how it works. Every story has to end somewhere. If you even managed to get to the point where you defeated the elite 4, it already means that you've cleared all the major excitement and adventure in the game. If that isn't enough, then play the game at a slower rate or wait for the 3rd version with its battle frontier.

End of discussion.

Something just hit me, but, wouldn't it be cool if you can release your Pokemon from its Pokeball anytime and anywhere. I actually already imagined it in my head, do the same.

David21 said:
Something just hit me, but, wouldn't it be cool if you can release your Pokemon from its Pokeball anytime and anywhere. I actually already imagined it in my head, do the same.
I know this has been oversaid already, but wouldn't you be trapped on an island if you deleted your only Pokemon that could learn Surf (and you didn't have a rod)? Besides, we don't any more Ash Ketchums (no offence).

wouldn't it be cool if you can release your Pokemon from its Pokeball anytime and anywhere.

What's the practical purpose of that? If you're going to be carrying a pokemon around in your party a lot, chances are it's one of those pokemon you do not want to release.

^i have found a use for that...you go to train a poke only to find out its useless...then just release it on the spot but ya...its useless

I don't know if this has been said or not, but I think you should be able to actually fly your Pokemon that knows the HM. I think you should also be able to fly it as if you were riding a bike.

Back