Collecting The English Booster Box "Pull Rates" Thread

RE: The "Pull Rates" Thread

Based on all of the boxes I've seen opened (I saw 2 cases opened in person) I've figured that the pull rates for BC are like:
1-3 appox. Regular EXs
0-2 FA EXs
1-3 Ace Spec
Statistics:
50% cance of FA supporter
33.33% (1/3 chance) SR
EX: 1/12
FA EX: 1/24
FA: 1/72
ACE SPEC: 1/18
SR: 1/98
These are just on what I've seen, so yeah. Hope this helps.

I got 3rd place at my cities and from my 4 prize packs i got

Computer search

cressellia ex

secret rare golurk

rh lieperd

i'd say i was pretty lucky

What's the rates of Crystal Pokemon in a Skyridge booster box? Thinking about getting a box since I'm not interested in boxes for the new sets, and I'd buy singles but every seller on ebay is full of it when they say "this is near mint :B" so I gotta fork up the extra money for that box. Is it the same for Aquapolis? Also how many holos can you pull? I saw one video someone pulled 10 holos. >_> But then again he got 3 normal Crystals and I think 2 reverse Crystals. Still. The thing they do with the rare cards is such an annoying marketing gimmick but they're the ones making money and we're the ones giving it to them...Y'know I miss the days packs were only 2$.

Would I get better pulls from an Emerging Powers Booster Box, or 36 blisters?

Drose, I suggest that you just buy what you need. a Hammers Set, Catcher Set, and Max Potion set is about the same as a box. why risk not getting what you want?

Alan said:
Drose, I suggest that you just buy what you need. a Hammers Set, Catcher Set, and Max Potion set is about the same as a box. why risk not getting what you want?

I am trying to fill a complete set, not play competitively, or else I probably would.

Drose said:
I am trying to fill a complete set, not play competitively, or else I probably would.

Emerging Powers is one of the easiest sets to complete with one box -- in fact, it is the ONLY set I've ever seen somebody complete with just one box in opening videos. I got every card except for two non-holo rares myself, so getting a box is probably the better idea for completing the set because there's less variance than 36 separate blisters.

MrSquarepants said:
What's the rates of Crystal Pokemon in a Skyridge booster box? Thinking about getting a box since I'm not interested in boxes for the new sets, and I'd buy singles but every seller on ebay is full of it when they say "this is near mint :B" so I gotta fork up the extra money for that box. Is it the same for Aquapolis? Also how many holos can you pull? I saw one video someone pulled 10 holos. >_> But then again he got 3 normal Crystals and I think 2 reverse Crystals. Still. The thing they do with the rare cards is such an annoying marketing gimmick but they're the ones making money and we're the ones giving it to them...Y'know I miss the days packs were only 2$.

I've opened 2, and I got 3 crystals both times. I have seen boxes with 2, and even less with 4 but it is possible. In my opinion the extra money is worth it of you do decide to buy one. Probably the funniest box I ever opened :)

chance of getting ex's at a prerelease? i'm thinking of going to the plasma storm prerelease this weekend and i plan on taking my little brothers so i'm paying around 100$, would i have better pulls at the prerelease or should i just take the fun out of it and stick with a booster box?

for exs, probably not since there is less of them. 4 i think? however some people think they will add Moltres/Zapdos so who knows.

No there's the same.
Cobalion, Victini, Lugia, Articuno+Full Art Versions=8+Black/White Kyreum+Moltres+Zapdos=12 Plasma Storm
Boundaries Crossed had 12(Black/White Kyreum, Keldeo, Cresselia, Lando, and Celebi+ Full Arts.

Back