-The Doodle Contest- Judging

RE: -The Doodle Contest- You have another week. :/

Which one was me? Was I on target?

Yah, you did. Yoshidude accidently forgot to read the topics...

Ah, I see.

Okay, I just thought that what I choose as a Pokemon wouldn't really count. But then again, they don't have legs. So I did the best I could ^^;

I sent mine, was anything wrong with mine??

Not that I saw, once again, typo! SUPER sorry. It's you guys and like...well, it's you guys. Over half just send anything in.
:/

I'm surprised the contest needs 1 week extension tbh... Guys it's a DOODLE contest, you don't even strictly need to CG your work!

I told Aggie in a PM, but I can't scan things right now due to a personal issue that left me without a scanner. If that means I'll be removed, that's ok. Yeah.

XierH-Yah, most of the stuff was plainly "Sorry, I forgot."...

6-D-Yah, It may come to that, but I will try to most post more contests like these to boost traditional art, and skills with DA hands.

aggiegwyn said:
but I will try to most post more contests like these to boost traditional art, and skills with DA hands.

I think that is a good idea.

Oh gosh...If I should havbe checked this thread before,I would have joined D:
Anyways,at least there will be another contest on the future. :p

Yah, I intend on making contests like these every 1-2 months, so you won't have to wait very long!

Yakkov-Thanks, I saw the "What do you want from us" thread, and saw that there were tons of complaints about trad-art falling, so I decided to come up with this to boost it up a bit.

What's the winner gonna win btw? :rolleyes:

I was thinking that we could do a free request--that is pokemon related--for that person, and they would be able to decide what to draw, and one of us could choose to do the request, or we could do a big collab.

I got a better idea. Whoever wins gets to design the next pokebeach site banner.

D:

That's amazing. But that means we would have to get the mods involved, and I'm not too sure they would go for it. (No offense to your great modly-ness, of course...-bows-)

I have an idea Aggie. For the next contests, I think the art mods should make... perhaps a official art contest thread, or something like that. I would think that doing this would get more attendance and maybe more participation so we are not waiting a week for more entries like this one.

I dunno how making it "official" would help much... it doesn't serve as much of an incentive if it's just got "official" tagged onto it.

I know I'm not part of this or even a trad artist (GFX FTW) but I have something small to input for a prize

1) maybe they get to choose the next theme
2) get like a crown or something made just for them to wear in their sig like I did for the GFX showdown

Would love to see what Pokebeach has to offer in this contest!

Back