• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

The Dispute Thread - Check Traders, Report Suspicious Activity, Rippers, & Reputation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued from Here:

Soul and I had been in constant communication for almost two weeks now, and it seems that he prefers to do something I am not quite ok with it.

After waiting on his list, he brought up a smallish list of cards in ENG available for me to trade. I picked three considering the Original Trade + Time Lost on my end. He thinks I am joking or something for he has suggested to simply return my original card that I sent him.

Now, The way I see it is as If I was a simple Rental Service. I was expected to trade, but instead he chooses to return my own card... Rentals and Pawns usually hold on to something to make sure you return it, its not a swap or a favor either, so I dont understand how he sees it.

Another thing to mention is that if theres something I learned from online trading, the only people who USUALLY Return your original cards are Rippers and Scammers. I dont want to associate this term with Soul, but its taking too long now for him to finalize his trade and to either him or me to see the other side of things...

I have the whole string of PMs available for your review. If you think I am wrong or something on that side, feel free to enlighten me. I am available most of the time.

UPDATE - As of right now, He insists on sending just my original card that I traded to him... If I dont take it, he isnt sending anything at all! I dont think this is fair for me. Can the mods help me?

Having trouble with Mudkip believe it or not sent him my cards he received and I have still not received mine.... i waited as rules ask to please wait 14 days but its been about 3 weeks and still no cards.... Ive PM him but no response i do see he is currently away for along time.

please help me clear this up I don't want to file mail fraud again.

I really, REALLY, doubt he is ripping you.
I left a message with him too.
I will PM you when I hear from him, and I'm sure he will contact you too.

I'm giving a negative reg to darksoulSP. The trade confirmation was made about a month ago. He got my card but I have never received his part of the trade. I PMed him a couple of weeks ago in which he said he forgot about it and was going to mail off the card. I still haven't got anything from him yet.

SnorlaxDude said:
I'm giving a negative reg to darksoulSP. The trade confirmation was made about a month ago. He got my card but I have never received his part of the trade. I PMed him a couple of weeks ago in which he said he forgot about it and was going to mail off the card. I still haven't got anything from him yet.

I PMd Darksoul SP. Please send me a PM when he contacts you.

InfinityFangX said:
hi, I'm not exactly sure how to deal with this situation.

I have a trade with Lordy Jones.

We sent at the same time Believe and he received my cards a while back but I still have not received his and its been over a month.

I sent him a pm and he said he sent the day we made our trade. Not sure what I should do about this.

so... since I havent gootne my cards in 3 months and he hasnt replied in that same amount of time too, can I leave a negative ref?

Its been almost a week since I had last communication with SOUL. He has not responded to me or sent me any PMs about the ongoing trade. From the way he put things, it seems like he is more keen on backing out of my deal with him than rather completing a trade [and not returning the card I sent, that has no gain for me and breaks the meaning of a trade].

I will leave negative feedback once the whole week passes, just in case he tries to communicate with me. Also, to who do I send the PM string so that the Neg Feedback can be validated?

Said opinion didn't really validated anything, you hadn't been able to finish your trade, You lied to me, you have menaced me to keep the card and I would be receiving nothing at all, not even the original trade.

No, I dont want my card back, I want my trade. I didnt rented my card or leased it to you because I didnt received anything at all. No, Its not your fault that the mail is bad, but it is your responsibility to make sure a trade goes through. I disagree on the fact that waiting 4 months for a trade is not a matter of concern to you, I believe that you would be the same with anyone else.

I gave you options, you gave me options, we both are unhappy.
You have something from me, I have none, The agreement was broken on your behalf.
Im Open to a new offer, but communication is key. If you cant understand what I need or is owed to me, I would like to have a mod to oversee this convo... I haven't seen them around to help us either [Unless you have been contacted before, because I haven't].

@ Both of you.
Nice to see talking going on here.
Please use PMs to work this out.
It is an unfortunate situation with lost mail, yes.
Please be respectful to each other and try to understand the other person's postion here and work out a deal that you both can live with.

I sent out to Lordy Jones and he NEVER sent. It has been a couple of months and I still havent recieved. He said he would get a second set of the cards and send again. It never came...

xPOKEFREAK72x said:
I sent out to Lordy Jones and he NEVER sent. It has been a couple of months and I still havent recieved. He said he would get a second set of the cards and send again. It never came...

Contacting Lordy Jones again.
Forward your PMs to me please.

Soundsnake0108

He told me that he received my end on 3/28, sending it next day.
I didn't get them yet.

I sent PM but he's not visiting this forum since 3/29.

A long time ago, back when selling was allowed on the regular forums, I made a trade with the now-inactive Collector Don. I posted a reply to his post in my thread with the price I wanted, and within a minute or so I decided I wanted a different amount for the card (this was far before anything at all was confirmed).

He left me a negative ref, claiming that I "jacked up" the price, even though I made no effort whatsoever to conceal it from him and we hadn't "agreed" on anything yet. IIRC, he was just asking for the price and I changed my mind shortly after I posted.

Furthermore, I have no idea if he even sent what he was supposed to. We eventually agreed on a price, and he supposedly sent it. I didn't know much about money orders at the time, so I asked him to send cash (I believe it was somewhere around $15). Either I got ripped or he didn't conceal it very well and a postal worker committed a felony over a few dollars.

Eventually, I offered to send him the card if he sent me a money order for a lesser amount. I decided to give him a positive ref anyways, but he apparently wasn't feeling quite the same way.

Ref in question.

Ironically, almost all of his posts are edited shortly after they are posted.

EDIT: This was on my old trade thread that got deleted for inactivity; I took a break for a month or two a while back.

Hi, Im here to report that Misa owes me a call energy from our trade. He sent out my cards and I recieved them. However I was missing the most important card, the call energy. I pmed him about this and he assured me it was a mistake on his behalf. So I decided that this guy seemed honest and I sent my half, hoping to receive the call energy soon. It has been a Month and a week I think from the original trade and about 3 weeks from the Call energy mishaps. I am yet to receive the call and even a response from him as to whether he sent out or not. The worst part is, he seems to have become inactive since the 30th March.

Hopefully one of the TC can help me resolve this issue

-Kashmaster

I'm having problems with Misa as well. It's been a month since our trade was finalized and I have not received my card. And what pisses me off is that I don't even need the damn card anymore. At the time of the trade, I did but I don't anymore and I refused to tell Misa that I wanted to cancel the trade and receive a negative ref for backing out. If I don't get my card, I'd like Misa to return what I traded him and I'll leave a neutral ref, or a negative if the case arises.

TO EVERYONE:

Who ever has not had a problem solved by the Trade Council. Please PM me your problem and I will deal with it appropriately.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back