Writing The Data of Life

Thank you so much for catching those! I really really appreciate your help and time.

Yeah, for some reason I'm pretty comma happy. It's, like, I, hit, it, after, every, word, or, something.

:D

Thank you for expressing interest in my story, and I hope you'll enjoy the rest! :D

Very interesting. I'm happy with the progress of this chapter! It was easy and fun to read. The only thing I can suggest is to add more detail.

:D

Yeah, detail seems to be my weakness.

Thank you very much for you kind comment! I really means a lot to me that people express interest in my work.

I hope you all will like the next chapter! :D

I would just like to say to anyone who cares, I have not forgotten about this. My life is REALLY busy right now, and when it slows down some I can continue.

Thank you.

There's a small note I'd like to make on that last comment (though I guess it's not overly important at this point, but still something I want to say). Most people are going to continue reading even if you don't update past the two-week limit before it becomes thread necromancy, in which case it doesn't really matter so long as you're the one bumping this. Furthermore, I can say from personal experience that it may be a while before you get around to updating again, and most people will understand why (if for any specific reason) there was a delay. So just take your time, Porygon-X. This is still a lot better than what a lot of fanfic authors would be satisfied with writing, here or elsewhere (and trust me, there are tons of really bad stories out there too).

Thank you very much for your kind comment! :) It really means a lot to me. I will keep that in mind. :)

Off-Topic: I see you decided to go pink. :p

You're welcome, and for the time being on my casual posts I did decide to go and start using pink. It goes with my current theme, and frankly I've always thought it was a nice color (though I'm usually more partial to violet and dark colors). So long as it's not too much of a problem, I'm probably going to stick with it for a while or at least until I decide to go with some other theme. In any case, sorry for usurping your thread, but I did just want to get that one word in before too much time passed.

Back