Wi-Fi Trades The Dark Corner ((Pumpkaboos Everywhere. Also, updated with Legendaries and Shinies))

DarkPhoenix

Fire Master. Deal with it.
Friend Code: 1778-9589-8115
Time Zone: -6:00
Times Available: I am usually on most of the day.

Haves:
-most Hidden Ability Pokemon such as Fennekin, Froakie, Liepard, Phantump, Chalmeleon, Growlithe, Pumpkaboo, Lampent, Mienfoo, Riolu, Kirla, Ponyta, Dedene, Shuppet, Goomy, Ditto, Minccino, Purrlion and just a few more beyond that. Can also breed Electabuzz and Magmars along with others. Now with Larvesta, Manelectric Magmar, Chansey and way more~
- Friend Safari Dittos.
-Dusk, Shiny, and Dawn Stones.
- Feebas (To be bred later)

Shinies:
Flygon
Reuniclus
Blitzle
Typhlosion
Floatzel
Eevee ((Is from the VGC or 2010. It is also in a Cherish Ball so I dunno if I can trade it))

5IV: ((Ain't going to list each one's IVs but I will put up a list of Pokemon with 5 IVs. Any Pokemon that has 4 IVs but is perfect due to having a 0 in a certain stat that benefits it will also be put up here.))

Growlithe x4 Both Male with different abilities. Both know Close Combat and Morning Sun. Adamant
Espurr ((Male)) x2 No HA. They know Trick and Yawn. Calm.
Espurr ((Female)) x4 All HA. Know Trick and Yawn. Calm ((But can be made into Bold upon request.))
Honedge x6 ((One has 0 Spd and/or 0 Sp.atk)) Brave
Froakie x2 HA x2 Normal. Timid.
Ralts* x5 All male ((4 has Trace the other has Synchronize)) Timid.

*IVs are meant for Special Sweeping

4IV:

Sneasels. All Adamant. They all know Ice Punch and Icicle Crash. Only have 4 left.
Honedges. All Brave. 2 left.
Growlithes. One male and female. Adamant. Both have IVs everything but Sp.Atk and HP. Also has the HA for both. Have Flash Fire Female one too.
Froakies. Some with HA. 8 left
Ralts. Timid and know Skill Swap. 4 left

Free:

These Pokemon may have between 1-3 perfect IVs, in fact, I accidentally throw some 4IV ones in here from time to time. After a week, these Pokemon will be wonder traded off so its best to act fast on this offer. Various Pokemon could also be a level besides 1. If this is the case, it was a Pokemon used in breeding until a better one came up.

Pumpkaboo (Super Sized) ((I have like 10+ boxes full of the little darlings. Both parents in the Day care have HP, Atk, Def, Sp.Def. The Male has 31 in spd while the Female has 0 so please be sure to keep this in mind.))

Legendaries: ((This will mostly be tradebacks for other Pokemon I am missing. Now, if I have extras, I'll trade them off for whatever interests me the most.))

Zapdos
Moltres
Mewtwo
Raikou
Entei
Shiny Entei ((From the Zoroark Movie event))
Lugia
Ho-Oh
Celebi
Regirock
Regice (Has a spare)
Registeel (Has a spare)
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Uxie
Mesprit
Azelf
Heatran ((Have two. One is from one of the Pokemon Ranger games.))
Cresselia ((Has a spare))
Manaphy (To be honest, not sure if I can even trade it.)
Terrakion
Virizion
Cobalion
Tornadus
Reshiram
Zekrom (Has a spare)

Services Offered:

Breeding.
Shiny Breeding.
EV Training.

Currently breeding: Brave Honedge with 4IVs. No IVs in Speed and/or Sp.Atk. Shiny Breeding for a friend for a few Ghost Shinies.

To be bred soon
Lightningrod Volt Tackle/Fake Out 5IV Pichu
Brave Contrary 4IV (No Spd) Inkay
Regenerator 5IV Me First Jolly Mienfoo
Prankster Blaze Kick/Bullet Punch/High Jump Kick Jolly 5IV Riolu
Suction Cups 4IV Lileep (Mostly for fishing for shinies)
Solar Power Ancient Power/Dragon Pulse Timid 5IV Charmander
Scrappy Circle Throw 5IV Adamant Pancham
Skill Link Aqua Tail 5IV Adamant Minccino
Magician Heat Wave/Wish 5IV Timid Fennekin
Infiltrator Heat Wave/Haze/Clear Smog 5IV Timid Litwick
Speed Boost Baton Pass/Night Slash 5IV Adamant Torchic
Super Luck/Serene Grace Extrasenory 5IV Timid Togepi
Iron Barbs Seed Bomb/Leech Seed/Stealth Rock 4IV (No Speed) Brave Ferroseed
Frisk 4IV (No Speed) Impish Huge Pumpkaboo
...And more to come as the breeding continues.

Wants:
- Basically, any shiny. Though, I want a shiny Honedge, Froakie, Eevee, Pumpkaboo, Golett, and Torchic above all. (If you have a Hidden Ability one, I will love you forever if you give it to me. I'll take any nature and IVs, no matter how crappy! Also, I value shinys based on evo stage. The base evo will make me throw everything out the window just for it but if it is a final evo, I will consider it just above a Chain fished Pokemon and offers may be a bit... less than expected.
- Hidden abilities of any Pokemon except of the ones mentioned aboved.
- 5 IV Ditto
- Foreign Pokemon. Bonus points if they have 3 or more perfect IVs.
- BP Items such as Razor Claw, Assault Vest, Choice Scarf/Band/Specs, Electirizier, Toxic Orb, Focus Sash, Life Orb Magmarizer, Muscle Band, Weakness Policy, White Herb, Wide Lens and Wise Glasses. I will breed you whatever you want for any of these. (Don't expect shinies though unless its a really good offer.)
-Competitive 4 or 5IV Pokemon
-Every Pokemon I am missing. ((Will come back in edit in a list.))

Side note. If I appear online, more than likely, I am breeding and checking IVs and/or wonder trading. You are more than welcome to give me a Hatching power and if you hint at that you too are breeding, I will more than likely do the same for you.

Order Queue:

-
-
-
-
-

RE: The Dark Corner (Breeding Service)

So far, I have some Froakies. I am unsure of their IVs though. I am currently working on Purrlions but I haven't had much luck yet with them. But I can switch up the Pokemon at anytime if needed.

In your wants, it says you would like anything with hidden abilities. I have Espurrs with their hidden ability; both male and female if there is a preference and an interest in them.

Happen to want one of the hidden ability Espurrs for either one of the hidden ability Froakie or Fennikin? And what is some of the stats on a few of the Growlithes? Alongside that, what is Pumpkaboo's hidden ability?

Sure~ And I don't know, I'll have to check them. I may have to catch more of them though. And Pumpkaboo's hidden ability is Insomnia.

Hmm, I am sadly alright with not receiving a Pumpkaboo. My apologies on that. As for the Fennikin and Froakie, perhaps a hidden ability Espurr for the Froakie and would you be at all interested in either a female Eevee or a male Eevee with straight six stats and all in luxury balls for the Fennikin?

Edit: Alongside that, I do believe I have three female Espurrs with egg moves and their hidden ability. I came to believe this because one of the same gender and level has only Scratch and Leer, these ones have Psybeam, Fake Out, Disarming Voice, and even Psyshock.

Sounds good on the Froakie. Do you want me to check their IVs first and give you a list of them so you can make a good choice? And for the Fennekin, that sounds wonderful! I'd take a female if you don't mind. Though, what ability does it have? Is it a hidden ability?

Alright, then the Froakie is a certain deal! I would prefer one with either Quirky, Hardy, and things of that nature. I would prefer even stats all around. As for the Eevees, I sadly have not been able to get my hands on one with their hidden abilities, for either gender of Eevee. But I do have both Run Away and Adaptability for female Eevee with varying natures which would be as following- Fem Adaptability: Docile, Rash, and Careful. Fem Run Away: Modest, Calm, Rash, Lax, Relaxed, Naughty, Quiet, and Timid

I mostly have Timid and Modest Froakies if that is okay. Let me check them and the Fennekins real quick. And I'll take the Modest Run Away Eevee. ^^

Edit: For some odd reason, I am missing all of my good Froakies and Fennekins. I'm guessing one of my friends must have took off with most of them while I was away from my DS. I may have to go back and breed them again. :/ Though, do you just want the Fennekin for Magician? I seem to have one left.

I'm gonna take a swift stat check on both Modest and Timid nature, but it should be fine. I can just train them in any stat it seems to lack in. I would certainly appreciate a check on them, thank you! I will put the two aside in a separate box in the meantime to make sure I do not hand them out by mistake. And since we have also come to an agreement, I'll send a pm your way with my friend code and we can trade whenever it is ready!

Also, would like a nickname for either the Espurr or Eevee?

Sounds good. I had to edit my last post though with a bit of bad news. I am only down to 2 IV Perfect Froakies and a Fennekin with a max IV in HP and Defense. If you will allow it, I can go quickly breed at least a 4 or 5 IV to make up for time.

For Fennikin, I would certainly appreciate it! And if you would not mind as well to set aside one of the perfect Froakies? I also hate to ask, but depending on gender, is there a way you could nickname the two? For Froakie, Sub Zero if male or Kitana if female. For Fennikin, Houdini if male or Cleopatra if female.

Well, okay then. And sure, I'll rename them. ^^ Also, for the Froakie, do you want Torrent or Protean?

Protean please! ^^ I already have one with Torrent. I'll send ya a pm with my friend code and I'll input you in in a moment

Hey, man. You still looking for a Sableye with Pokérus? =)

Can you trade the Shiny Swalot on it?

I see that you've got Harvest Phantumps. Would you be able to breed a female one for me in exchange for a female Magic Bounce Natu?

Back