The Collector's Showcase: Post Pictures of Any Type of Pokémon Collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Collector's Showcase - Please try to post a picture!

Here is an artistic shot inspired by previous photos. i boosted the colors a little and cropped them in tight. i took a couple other similar ones but this one being the best, i decided to post it.
PrimeCollage.jpg

Amazing- cards like Slowking, Scizor, and Absol look stunning in that photo. When I get my good camera back from my moocher of a cousin, I'll post some pictures like that. After my four year hiatus from collecting, I finally got a bunch of HGSS Undaunted booster packs O u O

I might consider trading my older cards from the Ex series, for y'all old-timey collectors :3

Hey!

So i've like looked around on prices and what not on different cards, and I used to play back when pokémon was first released and basicly got most of the rares in the "base set / first set" or what its called im not sure. And just wanted to double check, from what i've understood, their not worth basicly anything, unless you perhaps sell them to a hardcore colector? Cause I have most of the rares in holo / foil so I just wanted to check. Thnx!

^Depending on how popular that foil is, that determines price. In Base Set, Charizard holofoil is worth the most. Blastoise is also very popular. All the others go for about a $1-$3. It is officially called Base Set.

I do have both, how much do you think their worth from Base Set? Both are near mint, though not mint since kinds love to play and scrath cards so they have a small scrath on them nothing to huge.

Please use the How Much is it Worth thread

Shakespeare

So joining in the showcase, my girlfriend and I thought we'd share a small gem from our collection with the community.

aphoticcollection1.jpg

you really need 2 1st edition shadowless boxes?

Holy Shit shadowless 1st editon boxes.They go for like $450!

side note anyone know were to get a 5.5-7 inch Reshiram or Zekrom plush online

Try more like $850 if your lucky. and try ebay for the plushies

@arapokemaster
Sunyshore would likely be the best depending on which Reshiram/Zekrom you'd want in that size bracket.

I just got my University Magikarp in the mail today. So excited to have this baby in my collection. One of the six trophy category cards from 1998.

unikarp3.jpg

With the WEB series reprint there to show the vast design difference between the 1998 trophy and the 2001 online set.

unikarp2.jpg

Waaaaargarble.

@Aphotic:
SWEET! I just know you want to sell one of those 1st edition booster and 1 starter deck to me! lol

@viper.fox:
Just when I think I have seen it all, you go and pull out another monster card!

@Shakespeare
Haha, you'd be surprised what I have up my sleeves. I'm slowly but surely starting to tackle the trophy tier of promos. I'm just happy to finally have this guy after wondering only two years ago if I'd ever see one in my price range!

Viper, do you have the illistrautor pikachu by any chance?

@konter_j8902
I wish. It's my card Grail.

@konter_j8902
At least 6. I've had two offered to me in the past year, but the timing has all been wrong.

Regardless of price, how do you even find these cards? I mean it was hard enough just to find charizard ex!@

I avidly hunt Yahoo Japan, along with eBay. In addition to this, people pretty much contact me if they have something, or know of someone with something I'd be after up for sale. Essentially: perseverance.

You never answered my earlier PM though. Do you have access to the JPN VS set cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back