The Clothes Thread

The Fallen One said:
Okay I made my joke post and nobody really commented so I'll post seriously this time.

I really don't like brand t-shirts. Most of the time I want just a plain shirt that's one solid color, or sometimes a mix of colors is fine. This is why I hate brand name shirts because it's like you're advertising that product while wearing their shirt. I do not like that at all. I'll wear graphic tees or whatever they're called just because they're funny and make me smile.

Actually somone posted your joke post in their sig for a little bit.

I'm athletic, so I need to wear either Nike or Adidas. I play tennis as well, and I own Adidas shoes, so I will often go with a tennis t-shirt with Adidas shorts and socks. If I'm going Nike, I do the same thing with a Nike shirt and shorts. I really need some sweet Nikes though...

I wear "basketball" shorts(God I hate that term, haha), and they always have wrestling logos on them.
For shirts, I am always wearing a wrestling or mma shirt.
Mid calf Black socks and either nike 6.0's or high top Globes.

And not fake wrestling, real wrestling, what real athletes do.

^WWE's real. :)

I wear mostly Aeropostale shirts/sweatshirts, with pants/shorts from like Kohls. I wear shits from Kohls too sometimes.

mr.619 said:

I wear mostly Aeropostale shirts/sweatshirts, with pants/shorts from like Kohls. I wear shits from Kohls too sometimes.

Really planned out? hahah

mr.619 said:

Lol @unfortunate misspelling.

Ontopic: Basically same here. ;P I really hate how Hollister and Aeropostale are always associated with each other. Personally, I think that Aero is way better than Hollister (Hollister is more along the lines of A&F), because the prices are reasonable and the clothes still look nice.

But yeah, Kohls is great. A lot of my athletic apparel is from there :3

I wear collared button-up shirts, and other collared shirts, with either (nice) shorts or jeans. Every day. I like to look nice ;p

And, I shop at Target and Kohl's. Really, I'm a pretty boring person, but I'm a bit hard to understand at times. :p

Wait, reverse that.

Hat: Fedora or no hat at all
Shirt: Doesn't really matter, usually a classic rock shirt, or something random
Pants: Jeans or don't leave the house
Shoes: Don't really care, but started to wear vans

I like formal wear alot, so I usually shop at Lacoste or Ralph Lauren. . . but it's tough breakdancing in a suit.

Usually I wear Adidas Originals and jeans. If its a special occassion, then I bust out Ralph Lauren, Lacoste or Armani. If its a formal event I usually take my grey suit.

r1wino.jpg

this is my basic wardrobe

SinnohTrainer17 said:
IF THAT'S A BEATLES SHIRT.
THEN I HAVE THAT SHIRT.
I APPROVE OF YOUR WARDROBE.
/retardedcaps

it is one, it has the sgt peppers sign on the back, i got it in a little store in colorado

Gardegon said:
it is one, it has the sgt peppers sign on the back, i got it in a little store in colorado

Haha! Same here. Epic.
I'm all for the band/logo t-shirts.

Anything Adidas rocks too.

Back