The Clothes Thread

SinnohTrainer17

ravioli ravioli give me the formuoli
Hey everyone! I thought this would be a fun thread to do. Basically, everything clothes goes here. This includes saying where you like to shop for clothes, what kind of clothes you like to wear, or even what you're currently wearing! Discuss clothing brands/stores and advice on clothing here! Keep it fun, and keep it "non-spammy".

I'm big on wearing Aeropostale shorts with a t-shirt during the summer.
During the winter, I often wear jeans (usually from Aeropostale or Hollister) with a t-shirt and/or hoodie. I'll basically wear any kind of t-shirt. I'm getting into those logo t-shirts now (I have a Barq's, Coke, and Pepsi t-shirt xD)

My favorite clothing stores are Aeropostale, The Buckle, Hot Topic, Kohl's (I love their t-shirts), and Dicks.

Discuss!

SinnohTrainer17 said:
My favorite clothing stores are Aeropostale, Hollister, Kohl's (I love their t-shirts), and Dicks.

Discuss!

oh god

My favorite stores are Karmaloop, Hot Topic, Spencers, Forever 21 and Pac Sun. I usually wear something along the lines of Skinny Jeans, studded belts, chains, loads of band bracelets, some v-neck shirt and sometimes wear draped down suspenders. Always converse and loads of jewlery. gotta top it off with some big scene hair ya'll

right now im wearing a shirt 4x bigger than me and my dad's shorts. These are my pajamas lmao

I've worn a black shirt with a front pocket and black jeans every day for the past six years.

shaymin707 said:
oh god

My favorite stores are Karmaloop, Hot Topic, Spencers, Forever 21 and Pac Sun. I usually wear something along the lines of Skinny Jeans, studded belts, chains, loads of band bracelets, some v-neck shirt and sometimes wear draped down suspenders. Always converse and loads of jewlery. gotta top it off with some big scene hair ya'll

right now im wearing a shirt 4x bigger than me and my dad's shorts. These are my pajamas lmao
Wow, you are so NOT like me.

shaymin707 said:
oh god

Hahahaha! I don't think I'd even give Hollister the time of day if their jeans didn't fit me. But yeah, Hot Topic and Spencers are great, I've gotten a few Eminem & Gorillaz shirts there xD

My favorite store has got to be Hot Topic.
They have Kingdom Hearts, Hunger Games, andmario shirts! I have alot of stuff from them.

Leafy101 said:
My favorite store has got to be Hot Topic.
They have Kingdom Hearts, Hunger Games, andmario shirts! I have alot of stuff from them.

Yeah, any place with Nintendo T-Shirts you gotta love ^_^

PikachewTofu said:
Wow, you are so NOT like me.

I'm going towards that being a good thing

SinnohTrainer17 said:
Hahahaha! I don't think I'd even give Hollister the time of day if their jeans didn't fit me. But yeah, Hot Topic and Spencers are great, I've gotten a few Eminem & Gorillaz shirts there xD

I mean, I'd atleast buy skinny jeans there if they weren't 50$ :L

shaymin707 said:
I'm going towards that being a good thing

SinnohTrainer17 said:

I mean, I'd atleast buy skinny jeans there if they weren't 50$ :L

I just mean I'm not like "punk" or "hip" or whatever. I basically wear my dog tag necklace with a star on it, a t-shirt, and some orange or blue plaid bermudas. Also, I wear either tennis shoes or Converse.

shaymin707 said:
^Are you gonna dye your hair to have colors in it? :3 You'd look awesome tbh

Eh, I don't know. Never been too interested in doing anything with my hair other than going through the day with whatever I wake up with. My hair is kind of a dark brown so I might get it dyed all black.

Speaking of shoes, I forgot to mention, I pretty much just wear black Nike shoes. I'm such an exciting person.

For me its simple enough, semi-skinny/really-thin-straight jeans and a ringer t-shirt's (essentially a normal t-shirt except with absolutely no writing or print on the shirt at all and a single black ring on the end of each sleeves). Always with chuck taylor converse. Sometimes i wear a single green, black or white band on my left wrist (the kind you make pot holders out of, you know?). Part of my style is simplicity. lol Unfortunately i don't get to have a ton of variety as its almost literally impossible to go out and jeans so i never really go out for clothes at all. Its a pain having such a wacked-out WaistxLength ratio.

I just mean I'm not like "punk" or "hip" or whatever. I basically wear my dog tag necklace with a star on it, a t-shirt, and some orange or blue plaid bermudas. Also, I wear either tennis shoes or Converse.

i freaking love dog tags <3
Gale said:
Eh, I don't know. Never been too interested in doing anything with my hair other than going through the day with whatever I wake up with. My hair is kind of a dark brown so I might get it dyed all black.

Speaking of shoes, I forgot to mention, I pretty much just wear black Nike shoes. I'm such an exciting person.

Go black!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: you'd look so cool and get some red highlights

Gale said:

Same here xD
But, uh yeah. I second what shaymin707 said ^_^

Lawl, my favorite things to wear are denim shorts and a solid/striped T-shirt. That, combined with my hair, makes me look like I was taken right out of the 90's.

Oh, and I like to wear things with video game references, but as of now all I have is an LoZ shirt (and a hat, but my head's too big D:<).

Over the summer I've mostly worn jean shorts and shirts from Forever 21, Tilly's, Aeropostale, Abercrombie & Fitch, PacSun, and Hollister. I loveee Hollister soo much but the prices can be a little high, but not as high as A&F their prices are crazy. Hot Topic is cool, I usually get my backpacks from school there. And I love polo shirts from everywhere even though I'm a girl. Polo shirts make me feel like I'm golfing when I'm just hanging out :D ahahahaha.

Gale you probably would look cool. Your only problem is, from what you have said, you would pretty much be the only one seeing it.

Back