Finished The Challenge: Season 6 - The Winner Crowned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special
Definitely gg. Looking forward to it ;)

And I hope you didn't take that blindside personally or anything. I'm sure you knew that it was a strategic move on my part.
Oh no, totally would have done the same thing to me if I were playing against myself (wat).

PG24

<Pride> I'm my wildest fantasy
Advanced Member
I would be really interested in feedback from all of the players about how this season was to play in. Obviously there were some mistakes made in hosting and some bad challenges set, and it will be useful for the hosts of the next seasons to find out what those mistakes were so that they can try to avoid making them themselves. Don't be afraid of course to mention highlights too! Be honest about things, since me and bb can definitely take it :p

you ran the game to completion so you already outdid me

gj81OUY.gif

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
Hey everyone, it's your friendly mod and FG enthusiast Athena! :D I'm one of the potential hosts for the upcoming Challenge 7, and to help me prepare, I've made a short survey to gather opinions from potential players about some things to help me plan and prepare for the game, if I end up getting the spot. Whether you've played or hosted a Challenge before, plan on joining or spectating in mine, or even if you're not quite sure what I'm talking about, I'd appreciate it if you would take a few minutes of your time to take the survey and help me out.

You can access the survey by clicking here!

It looks long, but that's mostly because I specifically made it multiple pages so that I could have little introductory/information parts for the various sections of questions. Most of the questions are multiple choice with the option to give more information if you like. It shouldn't take long to complete, and all responses are anonymous.

If you have any questions or would like to give further feedback, please feel free to post in the FG discussion thread or PM me! :) I'll be cross-posting this post to the said discussion thread, too.

Of course, I don't know yet if I'll be winning the hosting spot or not. If someone else ends up hosting, I would be happy to share the results of this thread to the winning party if they would like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.