Finished The Challenge: Season 6 - The Winner Crowned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mora

Don't Panic
The winners for some of the challenges were not exactly straightforward, but here's what I got:

Crazy Cutter: Mora and King Xerneas
Mario Bandstand: Mora
Key-pa-Way: No one
Face Lift: scattered mind
Cypher's Face Lift: Mora and scattered mind
Tugo' War: Mora
Bash 'n' Cash: ??? Maybe Scattered since I believe he hit me the most iirc?
Burried Treasure: Keeper of Night
Balloon Burst: Keeper of Night
Pipe Maze: Scattered Mind
Treasure Divers: Mora
Crane Game: No one
Shy Guy Says: Mora
Slot Car Derby: Mora
Tight Rope Treachery: Keeper of Night
Tug o' War: Mora, scattered mind, Keeper of Night
Bowl Over: Mora
Running of the Bulb: Mora, scattered mind, Keeper of Night
Crane Game: Keeper of Night
Face Lift: scattered mind
Desert Dash Part 1: ???
Desert Dash Part 2: scattered mind and King Xerneas

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special
What was Shy Guy Says?
I never counted a winner for the Treasure Dive, since even though you did get one coin, it never really declared any winners. I don't know though.
No clear winners for the bowling game again. Only clear loser was poor SM, who I pushed into your line of fire.
I won the light bulb run with the most points.
We won the first part of the Desert Dash.

Mora

Don't Panic
Shy Guy Says was the one with the flag.

I counted whoever received coins as the winner of that challenge. So with that definition of winner, I won Treasure Dive (even though it was just one coin), I won Bowling since I got coins from scattered, and the three of us won the light bulb challenge since the three of us got coins for it.

Did we win Desert Dash? I thought bb had completely skipped over that.

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
giphy.gif

I'm back!

Nonononowaitwaitwaitwait.
You made the outcome of this based on other challenges? What was the point of me coming back in? I couldn't have won enough challenges due to being out of the game until the revive challenge came around.
You will hear from my lawyer.
Well, guess what. If I do it by coins, you lose anyway. :D

And stop telling me how to do my job. >:p

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special
You shouldn't be doing it by coins either, because it really was random.
I'm not telling you how to do your job. I'm pointing out how you're doing your job wrong. >:[

bbninjas

Ready or Not!
Advanced Member
mario-kart-7-20111202094442808.jpg

<steffenka> And we’re back from the break!
<steffenka> I hope Athena was around to entertain you with gifs :3
<bbninjas> (she wasnt…)
<steffenka> o
<steffenka> Weeeeeell then!
<steffenka> bb, who gets the final star?
<bbninjas> It was super close!
<bbninjas> Three of the four contestants faced off with an equal amount of wins before this challenge…
<bbninjas> But one came out on top in this challenge, and barely!
<bbninjas> That person is…
*DRUMROLLZ
<bbninjas> Mora!
<Everyone> :O
*Mora receives a Star!
<steffenka> And /that/ means we can crown the winner of the Challenge 2015!
<steffenka> Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, and creatures of all ages:
<steffenka> Your winner is…
<steffenka> MORA!!
<steffenka> Keeper came 2nd, scattered 3rd and Xerneas 4th!
<bbninjas> Huge congratulations to our finalists!
*Celever throws confetti!

<steffenka> Celever will now present Mora with her prize. :3
<Celever> Congratulations Mora! =D
<Celever> We would like to invite you to be a staff member of the Nintendo Company!
<Mora> :O
<Celever> We need minds like yours!
<Mora> Awww, shucks :*)
<Celever> :D
<bbninjas> In fact, we invite all of you to be staff!
<bbninjas> Our loyalist supporters will certainly resurrect such a crash!~~
<Everyone> Hooray! *throws confetti*

Congratulations Mora, the Winner of the Challenge 6 and The Challenge of 2015!
Congratulations Keeper, the Semi-Finalist of The Challenge 6 and the Challenge of 2015![
Congratulations scattered mind, a Quarter-Finalist of the Challenge 6 and The Challenge of 2015!
Congratulations Xerneas, a Quarter-Finalist of The Challenge 6 and the Challenge of 2015!

And, of course, congratulations to all the participants and big thankyou to all who made the Challenge 6 possible! I know that Celever and I both really enjoyed hosting, and we hope that you all did too. See you in The Challenge 7!

Till next time ~~~ #inchsmallhosts

L19uAFc.png

Athena

The Cooler Danchou
Advanced Member
Hurray! \o/ Congrats Mora, and slightly-smaller congrats to Keeper, SM, and Xerneas in that order. I stand in awe at your collective magnificence.

KR1Nu28.gif

Now, everyone go run off and tell the FG mods how much you want me to host the next one. *hinthint*

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
Thanks for a great LONG game :)
I really enjoyed the last challenge. (Even though I basically did it for nothing).

Mora

Don't Panic
Thanks everyone! omg I really don't know what to say, but it's been a lot of fun with all of you guys. And thanks to bb and Celever for hosting this for us!

Celever

Wheeeee~
Huge congratulations to @Mora! Right from the team phases I told bbninjas that you were going to be one to watch! <3

I would be really interested in feedback from all of the players about how this season was to play in. Obviously there were some mistakes made in hosting and some bad challenges set, and it will be useful for the hosts of the next seasons to find out what those mistakes were so that they can try to avoid making them themselves. Don't be afraid of course to mention highlights too! Be honest about things, since me and bb can definitely take it :p

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
Congratulations @Mora!
I enjoyed this game very much (partly because I got so long in the game which I did not expect at all)! It was fun, and I'll happily participate in the next challenges to come :D

Mora

Don't Panic
Huge congratulations to @Mora! Right from the team phases I told bbninjas that you were going to be one to watch! <3

I would be really interested in feedback from all of the players about how this season was to play in. Obviously there were some mistakes made in hosting and some bad challenges set, and it will be useful for the hosts of the next seasons to find out what those mistakes were so that they can try to avoid making them themselves. Don't be afraid of course to mention highlights too! Be honest about things, since me and bb can definitely take it :p

I think there were some issues at first with waiting for the next challenge to be posted, but towards the end, you were definitely consistent with updating regularly. The game took a lot longer than I had expected, but switching over to the new forums obviously hurt participation. I seem to remember the hosts having to round everyone up and remind them that they were playing. Some of the deadlines were lenient enough to promote procrastination.

But all in all, great job hosting, and gg to everyone!

Vom

livin' in a lonely world
Forum Mod
Congrats Mora!
I was actually expecting Keeper to win, but hey, good win :p

Bonus content unlocked! You can have a look at the little picture I made to use for The Egg Knight's Skype Room:
wLiqILK.png

Okay, so this is not the exact same thing (it got lost somewhere ;_; ) but it's a really close copy. The original obviously had our avys from back then, but this one has our current ones in part because there was no way to get the old avys back :p
Still, we all love it, right guys? <3
@PhantomHaze @Brave Vesperia @bbninjas @Celever

Keeper of Night

Nobody Special
Well, I tried. And got surprisingly close for how biased that end count was. >.>
But gg Mora, I'll be sure to get you out next time.

Mora

Don't Panic
Well, I tried. And got surprisingly close for how biased that end count was. >.>
But gg Mora, I'll be sure to get you out next time.

Definitely gg. Looking forward to it ;)

And I hope you didn't take that blindside personally or anything. I'm sure you knew that it was a strategic move on my part.

Status
Not open for further replies.