Finished The Challenge: Season 6 - The Winner Crowned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Challenge: Season 6 - Challenge 2 Revealed

The rest of your team died...
i.e. offline

cough cough modkill cough cough
Spam time :p

A pointer: Use your questions. And use them wisely. I know for a fact that no team is getting anywhere close to full points so far with the ideas and products that are being currently created...

bbninjas said:
A pointer: Use your questions. And use them wisely. I know for a fact that no team is getting anywhere close to full points so far with the ideas and products that are being currently created...

Or you could just be saying that, because anybody who has ever played The Challenge before knows how scummy the hosts are.
Just look at me.

Keeper of Night said:
bbninjas said:

Or you could just be saying that, because anybody who has ever played The Challenge before knows how scummy the hosts are.
Just look at me.

Indeed I could. And since when did hosts look for a broad variety of things? I want something specific...
And, no, I'm not going to answer a question like that. Sorry.

inb4 everyone asks something "What specific things do you want on the banner?"

bbninjas said:

GUYS I'VE FIGURED IT! They just want us to recreate the Challenge logo with our team, tagline, ect! We've all been so blind!

OI8K0y3.jpg

Blui said:
bbninjas said:

GUYS I'VE FIGURED IT! They just want us to recreate the Challenge logo with our team, tagline, ect! We've all been so blind!

OI8K0y3.jpg

Jigglypuff.jpg

Hey, I like that banner! :p

Athena said:
Hey, I like that banner! :p

It's very nice. But who knows if it's what we're looking for...
And blame Jigglypuff. It was either scribble or disapprovement. Disapprovement was safer.

Ice Climbers, important things in the QT.

Everyone feel free to keep using your QuickTopic to discuss submissions (once submitted) and all the rest of it. bb and I will be interested in what you have to say.

If you have some critical things to say about the product, but you don't want to upset the rest of your team, please PM the #inchsmallhosts! If you come up with some good ideas or changes, or we just really like the discussion that's going on, bonus points may be on offer!

(Yes, this means that at least one team has submitted now!)

We are looking for a sub for The Challenge to replace Brave (probably temporarily) while he's sick. If you would like to sub in, please PM Celever and I as directed in the first Challenge.

The best team has submitted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back