Finished The Challenge: Season 6 - The Winner Crowned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Challenge: Season 6 - Challenge 2 Revealed

I don't understand - The original size is the small or large image ? Do we need to make a smaller version or a larger version ? (Bigger then 360x150)

scattered mind said:
I don't understand - The original size is the small or large image ? Do we need to make a smaller version or a larger version ? (Bigger then 360x150)

Teams must submit a banner up to 360x150 pixels in size, as defined in the original rules. This rule has remained unchanged.

The new rule that has just been added requires each team to submit a larger version of their banner and mascot, on top of the smaller version. The suggested submission size for the large banner and mascot is ~1000 pixels.

tl;dr Each team must now submit a banner up to 360x150 pixels in size, as well as the same banner and mascot roughly 1000 pixels in size.

Would spectators like a Quicktopic for spectating and laughing at the flopped, dead, and alive teams?

Yeah, why not? I check this thread from time to time anyway :p
(however, I'm not really following the teams' progress, only what major things are happening.)

Sure, I'd lurk in a QT as much as I lurk in the threads.

I haven't picked a team to cheer for yet, though. If you want me in your corner, feel free to PM me with bribes.

Attention all lurkers: Post in the thread or send bbninjas or I a message to be added to the spectator QT!

Posting to be added to the QT; although I'm not sure what a QT is supposed to entail.

Celever and bbninjas checked in on all 5 teams, just to see how they were doing and what their progress is like. "Well," Celever started saying to bbninjas, "that was somewhat disappointing..." bbninjas agreed, so tried to come up with any idea that he could, as his ideas so far had proven to be spectacular. "What if," he decided, "each team gets to ask each of us a single question? We can give them pointers, but they still need to figure out what areas they need help with!" Celever nodded in agreement.
All teams now have two questions to ask: one directed at Celever, and the other at bbninjas. These questions must be PM'd to the desired host on PokéBeach so that we can clearly see which question you are asking: the question along with the answer will then be posted in your team QT. Good luck; choosing the correct question could be key to getting the greatest marks you can!

Tails said:
Posting to be added to the QT; although I'm not sure what a QT is supposed to entail.

QT = QuickTopic, like the QuickTopic you have for your team. This is for players who aren't in a team, but who are still following the game.

Celever said:
Tails said:

QT = QuickTopic, like the QuickTopic you have for your team. This is for players who aren't in a team, but who are still following the game.

You've been sent the QT by a PM. You should have it ;)

Some people may remember this:
lucy-the-psychiatrist.gif

Keeper of Night said:
Athena said:
I haven't picked a team to cheer for yet, though.

I feel so... Heartbroken. </3

I didn't even know you were playing! Shows how much I've been paying attention so far. :p

Athena said:
Keeper of Night said:
I feel so... Heartbroken. </3

I didn't even know you were playing! Shows how much I've been paying attention so far. :p

Why cheer for a chump team. When you can cheer for a champ team?

Mr.Muffin said:
Athena said:

All of you are chump teams. #inchsmallhosts

TEAM 1!!
I summon thee to our QT.

bbninjas said:
Mr.Muffin said:

SHOTS FIRED. XD

Anyways, I feel like I am getting more and more in the loop as to how things are run so that's a plus.

I wonder what Challenge #3 will be...?

Tails said:
bbninjas said:

SHOTS FIRED. XD

Anyways, I feel like I am getting more and more in the loop as to how things are run so that's a plus.

I wonder what Challenge #3 will be...?

You missed. Come on, we've used Minimize.

Yay. Now get working.

You need to finish this Challenge first... and at the rate of things... that could take a decently long time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back