Finished The Challenge III - 3 Teams, 3 Twists, 3 Times the Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glaceon said:
Last time I did the challenge I was banned during round 2 so you could say that.

He's a noob. :p

All the banners look great, good job all.

I'll be on Monday sometime to see about the next challenge.

Next challenge should be up on Monday.

Let me say this about it, it's quite "marketable".a

Please don't pull the Sell/Trade Your Team Members challenge again. That was awful, and it's only the second challenge.

The sell/trade members will barely even be necessary this time around. Remember, the loser of each round gives up 1 person to the winner anyway.

And that challenge was stupid anyway. I have no intention of repeating it ever.

I'm guessing the next challenge will to be either answer three questions (since this is a 3-number-based challenge) or to tell three scary stories.

I had neither of those things in mind, but thanks for the idea, Lucky!
*starts jotting notes down*

Lucky Fire said:
I'm guessing the next challenge will to be either answer three questions (since this is a 3-number-based challenge) or to tell three scary stories.

I seriously doubt that. If your random thoughts are challenges then there is something wrong, or I don't know something.

Popularity Contest

As the title of this Challenge might suggest, you need to try and amass the most popularity from your peers...over the Internet. This will be done by constructing a Youtube video. I'll explain below.

• Each team will have one week to construct a Youtube video. The video can be about anyone or anything you want, and there is only one restriction: it must be exactly 1 minute, 3 seconds long. It's a good idea to have everyone on the team collaborating on it.
  • I would have said 3 minutes and 33 seconds long, but that takes way longer than a week.
  • You can upload your video no earlier than April 3rd, 3.33pm California Time (Pacific Daylight Time).
  • The teams may gather people to watch in anyway possible, advertsing, endorsements, or countless pestering.
  • The views for each video will then be tallied on April 5th, 9.33pm California Time (Pacific Daylight Time).
  • I do realize that you can just watch it over and over yourself for views, but that's just unfair and unethical, we're all good people here. And upstanding people such as yourselves would never do that, right?

A Youtube video, eh?

tumblr_lfp2hoS7xu1qc9f5v.jpg

Wow, I just got a capture card yesterday without any expectations of it being of use to the challenge. Well if nobody else uploads stuff, I'll be the one in charge of the video. I should have it set up by tomorrow, so give me ideas. It just has to be video game related.

2 quick comments/ questions:
1. Do we need to keep conversing with our team in the topic/ use the old team colors?
2. Tinypic sucks. (Look on page one ): )

hehehe tinypic

sad part is that I deleted the images off my computer a long time ago. :D

To answer your questions:

1) You can if you want, but if you're on the Air Lockers, type your text in green now, not red. (The reverse applies for Suns of Pokebeach.)
2) Oh, dang. That's annoying. I could see if I could reconstruct those images in the OP, but...anyone want to try it? Anyone at all?

Deus: Nightmare Autarch said:
To answer your questions:

1) You can if you want, but if you're on the Air Lockers, type your text in green now, not red. (The reverse applies for Suns of Pokebeach.)
2) Oh, dang. That's annoying. I could see if I could reconstruct those images in the OP, but...anyone want to try it? Anyone at all?

Look @ page one. Already done...Didn't do a dang thing :/

I say we make it look like something interesting, then make it a rickroll. It will annoy people out of their minds. Then they realize it's actually a good song. So they link it to other people. I can see it working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back