Finished The Challenge III - 3 Teams, 3 Twists, 3 Times the Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TDL said:
Oceanic Flight 815

Hopefully this name will make Guy bias to us. :>

You can try, but my bias is always to the people I like.
who am i kidding, that's an awesome name?

Porygon-X said:
Wow, thanks for that image DNA. I'll put in on the background and see what it looks like for you guys.

And done:

pokebeachbanner2.png

I think I like the card art from Rayquaza C LvX better, but this one is cool too. Let me know what you think.
I love that banner. I think all we have left to do is to come up with a name, which still has The Air Lockers as the top choice (with myself, Eevee, Porygon-X, Lucky Fire (I'm assuming you're going with it if you made the banner) and Cinesra as supporters, so that seems like the best choice for a name.

Actually, I rather like "suns of pokebeach"

puns are always fun

I like Porygon's banner. I know you love Porygons, but would you be able to accept the Air Lockers team name instead?

Lucky Fire said:
I like Porygon's banner. I know you love Porygons, but would you be able to accept the Air Lockers team name instead?

Remember, I can change the text.

Totally Cool Porygons (although the better name) was just a place holder until we officially decided on a name.

I'm on board with The Air Lockers; I think it a great name. Seconded only to Totally Cool Porygons

Lemme change the name to The Air Lockers real quick-like, for it seems everyone is on agreement it's the best.

Done:

pokebeachbanner2.png

And here is a shiny version if you like it better:

pokebeachbanner2shiny.png

Let me know what you think. ;)

You did a great job on the banner, Porygon-X. Also, thank you, Lucky Fire for finding the Rayquaza.

I like the shiny one too.

I am totally on board with the name "The Air Lockers." Has a nice flow to it, I find it could work quite well for us.

As for the banner, I like the shiny one better.

where in the name of all that is magical is the rest of my team?

if you guys don't start suggesting names or voting for the ones we already have I am submitting suns of pokebeach as our team name

Suns of Pokebeach is fine, unless other members disagree.

BTW, now that you're our captain, you need to start talking using proper capitalization and punctuation.

I mentioned one, but Guy had to go and diss me. >:0

Does anyone like any of my team names? Is anyone willing to present new ones to us? How about The Dark? Lucarios

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back