Community The Beach Member Picture Thread

RE: Beach Member Picture Thread (Please don't quote images!)

283107_218815641497347_100001067396639_615560_2633848_n.jpg

Back from soccer here I think (Explaining wearing my Messi jersey and shades indoors lol)

Shiningmilotic said:
Here is me! Look at the spoiler. See my avatar picture too....

***Also.... I am just gonna post all this on this thread instead of making a new thread... -_- Anywayz I need costume ideas for Acon. FINALLY going for the first tiiimmeee!! ^-^ I don't think that I look like an anime/ video game character because im " too white" ethical descent mostly being at least 60% German around 35% English and the rest a small Scandinavian percentage. So im pretty white and have no good features. I MUST dress up for my first A-con!!! ^-^ I have a horrible [ :p ] squarish shaped face, dark blue eyes, dyed burgundy layered hair, and im pasty pasty white. I thought about going as N, a mew mew girl, or something else. Idk if theres any make-up tricks to make me look more asian- i never wear makeup and im 20 T-T lame... i know... so if anyone has any ideas... please please pm me! ^-^ thanks! Here are my photos below. I just took these so ppl can examine my ridiculous face shape! lolz hehheee im actually in my pokemon jammies! That means... I didnt dress up, do my hair, or put on my beauty mark =3

Halo Thar~!
IMG_2806.jpg
IMG_2791.jpg
IMG_2817.jpg
IMG_2796.jpg
IMG_2795.jpg

Go as a cat with armor. Garuntee you'll be one of a kind!!! :D

^You sly dog....Seriously....SHOW ME YOUR FACE.

This is me. It kinda funny that people "censor" the pictures. :)

http://webmail.earthlink.net/wam/MsgAttachment?msgid=161&attachno=1&folder=EarthLink+Services.spamBlocker.Suspect+Email&x=1672999691

It me, I am listening to Rack City (Rapper TYGA) on my iPod. Also, I have a brace on my arm due to falling after I got a re bound at Basket Ball practice (I have to check with the doctor to see if I can play tomorrow.. :/.

Lil Wayne said:

http://webmail.earthlink.net/wam/MsgAttachment?msgid=161&attachno=1&folder=EarthLink+Services.spamBlocker.Suspect+Email&x=1672999691

It me, I am listening to Rack City (Rapper TYGA) on my iPod. Also, I have a brace on my arm due to falling after I got a re bound at Basket Ball practice (I have to check with the doctor to see if I can play tomorrow.. :/.
At least those who censor do post pictures.

(Psst, can't see yours. Needs logging in or something.)

Dang, you can't see? Well, I'll post again tomorrow using Tinypic. As I am on my iPod now. .. :/. Sorry

hellllloooooo ladies :]

iphone2oinhevoihwapvoi0.jpg

check out my fork stab mark from lunch today. all you need to know is there was only one cookie and two of us.

iphone2oinhevoihwapvoi0.jpg

darn plastic forks are sharp

Lil Wayne said:

Alright, well. This is me (Stupid Crap links):

256s5c0.jpg

The Fallen One said:
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/395061_2560997900066_1107615266_32186252_1387683979_n.jpg
So where's your face?

/me fleeeeeeeeeees

The Fallen One said:
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/395061_2560997900066_1107615266_32186252_1387683979_n.jpg[img]
[/quote]
There is lots of win in this.

Someone might remember me, having that gas mask and stuff.

Well here I am again, looking more badass than ever.
294272_10150305750150345_715345344_8193963_402880090_n.jpg

Apparently that WASN'T the helmet from Fallout New Vegas. :[

Yeah unfortunately. I'm sure I can find one though, try to cosplay that guy. Epic sig btw. =)

cobra_decepticon_symbol_by_machsabre-d41o7qm.png

Fake or real Tat's you have?

Barricade said:
Well here I am again, looking more badgrass than ever.

Woah there son, you got your license for that badass? We just can't let anyone go around being so cool. We also need to see your certification registering your hands in-step as lethal weapons.

Back