The Battling Dawn Club *Mods please lock due to lack of interest and participators*

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Battling Dawn Club

Yep. We will. Ok then. Of we are to get this tourney started, we need rules.

NO RULES!! !

Well, that mean s standard battle with ubers. No items allowed to be used at all.

No held items, ubers allowed. Hacks allowed, but only if others agree. I might not use my hacks, but I can use Arceus, and many other ubers.

Hi. Given that I have the same DS as Chiraami, it might get tricky if I need to battle him, but I'll join anyway. I also will give my entire shiny cllection to whoever wins the tourney - that might get a few more members - that's 20+ legit shinies!

Haha. Can we wait till Sunday to start this? ^^' im selling my Heart Gold and my friend is returning my Pearl. Thats where my vad boys are. <3 And i dont think if Items arent allowed, Arceus shouldnt be able to hold those plates. It would be unfair to all the other pokemon. Why no items anyways?

They basically give you an edge in battle. Arceus no plates. If you givesomeone a Focus Sash, for example. Only so it's all out battling with no add ons.

Actually I can't give you any shinies.

My brother (Chiraami) says he'll kill me if I do.

Ill battle but Im gonna be gone for 3 days,my dad is visitting.(and Porygon I do have a problem with your sig.)

<_< guess.It's a poor choice for a site with lots of kids on it.

Ill be training while Im visiting my dad

P0rygon-z
I really don't have a problem with your sig. I've kind of grown out of that sort of immaturity.

Also, the aggs has lost her DS. That sucks.

However, I'm not immature. I think though that you should take it off as there are young kids on this forum.

And guys, this is getting off topic.

Post q thread called I have a problem with P0rygon-z's signature if you want to continue this, please keep on topic.

Chiraami said:
However, I'm not immature. I think though that you should take it off as there are young kids on this forum.

And guys, this is getting off topic.

Post q thread called I have a problem with P0rygon-z's signature if you want to continue this, please keep on topic.

We already had one of those. dmaster locked it. I like your signature P0rygon-Z.

Back,I didn't train at all.Mostly played GTA on DS,but I will battle in a bit.

Sorry guys. This is getting outta hand as no one ever posts, and a lack of interest. Thanks guys, but for now, mods please lock.

If anyone wanted to revive this just PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back