Finished The Ban Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banned because no game corner? That's one of the only reasons I come to the site, and I have no doubt to many others that this is the reason they still come to these forums; many of those people probably actively join in discussions ectra. and benefit the site.
Double banned because if you must, do so, but I can't see a reason to change feed on a perfectly fine, winning horse :/

Banned because if you come to this site just to post in the ban game, then you don't need to stay. Period.

Banned because if you came for the game corner, I feel like you've joined for the wrong reasons.

double banned because palkia dialga clash is not a mod anymore.

LuckyPokeGirl said:
Banned because why does everyone post here? Double banned because go somewhere else.

Banned because you're being hypocritical

Double banned because no need to be rude...

Banned because I come to this site for several reasons:
-To give advice to others
-To see what's happening in poke-world
-To trade
-But most of all, to talk to people and have fun.
Sure, I can still do the first few, but really, this is such an intense blow to me and probably to others.
Double banned because I was exagerating. This isn't the only reason I come here, but the game corner gone definently wont make me happy :/

Banned because oh. I hate the new ideas. And the demodding.
When the Games go, so do I. All I post in now is here, Team Rogue and GDIS, really. :/

Banned because :at: The Fallen One
Flame

Duo-Banned because it seems like a good idea. They'll still have Werewolf n' stuff. I just hope they'll allow a RPG or two.

/me protects Ganon

Banned because the only part I dislike is the demodding. PDC is probably leaving for Smogon now, Afro's only modding position is getting taken away, and sb gets it double hard because both of his forums he's modding are going away.

Banned because I'm glad I'm not a mod, so I don't have to suffer the release.
But after looking into it, it seems organised enough.

Banned because I think a quick shuffle will be everything that's needed to fix the mod placements (Like Afro moves to TCG sections and safari mods Art forums).

Double banned because I approve of all the changes.

Triple banned because I don't have a meme to support it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back