Finished The Ban Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramsey1993

===Krookodile===
Banned because Gale, I don't like you at all man and his arguments are pretty easy to counter LOL!
Double banned because i am going to so miss the ban game. I've met so many friends here and they helped me out in so many different threads as well.
Triple banned because most of the people who we see together at the ban game, might not see each other again in other threads :(

Ivy

How much have I missed? o~o
Banned because I was so busy today.
Double banned because my great grandma's 100 and gave me 10 bucks. ^_^
Triple banned because tomorrow the bishop is blessing my grandparents for their 50th anniversary and I have to dress up. -_-
Quadruple banned because my brothers playing Mario galaxy and already beat Bowser, but has to collect all the stars. >.<
Quintuple banned because I'm now bored.

Afro-G

League of Legends: GabTheLacMan
Banned because is dressing up so bad? =P Double banned because SMG is annoying like that, and triple banned because I hope you've read up on the news about the Games Forum.

ramsey1993

===Krookodile===
Banned because I hope Afro-G stays a member here, even if he might be losing his mod-ship.
Double banned because I support Afro and SB no matter what man, no matter what.
Triple banned because i ban the ban game (because everyone thinks that is all we do in this game, is ban a ban! lol!)
Quadruple Banned because...The Ban Game For Life!

EDIT: Yes i still support you, even if you do support these changes and i don't. I see you as a friend of mine and i support my friends no matter what man. (and i think we knew each other before you were a mod, in the H&H game lol)

Inigo Montoya

Hatman/Imakuni?/Not Not-TDL
Banned because imo that really wouldn't be a good idea. Having it locked before the shutdown would just break some people and cause moar riots than there already is.

Xdog

Pokemon X(dog) and Y
Banned because a vote for 3 games to keep.....?

Are you freaking kidding me.

Goodbye Ban Game

Afro-G

League of Legends: GabTheLacMan
Banned because congrats, Hatman, double banned because I'm locking this by request...

/me tries to keep a straight face but begins to tear up

*Locked*

;~;

Status
Not open for further replies.