TFW's Poke-Fusion Lab

RE: TFW's Poke-Fusion Lab. -I also do userbars of finished sprites- ~NEW~ MINECRAFT SKINS!

Oooooh, that's awesome! Its tail looks too sharply bent though.

RE: TFW's Poke-Fusion Lab. -I also do userbars of finished sprites- ~NEW~ MINECRAFT SKINS!

9Tailz said:
Oooooh, that's awesome! Its tail looks too sharply bent though.
You are looking at the tail the wrong way.

Nice job on the Scrafty evolution sprite and the red creature. One thing I noticed on Scrafty's evolution is that some features look a bit too similar to Scrafty. Since I don't know the exact name of the second sprite you created, I will just go with "Red." :p

I think you did a great job on the Red sprite, but the palms (which I am guessing they are, correct me if I am wrong), are sticking out a bit too much at an angle. Besides that, you've done a impressive job with the sprites.

Thanks.

Cynthia & Garchomp Avatar:
sdk-2.png

I know the tail is supposed to be curved around, but it just seems too sharply curved.

The sprite looks good. But I do have to agree with the others. It looks like it broke a bone. :p

A good name for it could be Magrran. It looks as if it could be related to Heatran.

Lucky Fire said:
The sprite looks good. But I do have to agree with the others. It looks like it broke a bone. :p

A good name for it could be Magrran. It looks as if it could be related to Heatran.

I'm currently working on a baby form of that sprite, so look out for it.

I've also haven't done anything for a while, so if you want to request, go for it.
But If it takes a long time, forgive me, I tend to forget.'

RE: xX TFW's Poke-Fusion Lab. Xx

Very nice splice. that was really good color choices on your part. The Beldum arms look pretty cool too.

It's really good. I can tell it's a fusion of Kirlia, Flygon, Gallade, Beldum, and so on...

Lucky Fire said:
It's really good. I can tell it's a fusion of Kirlia, Flygon, Gallade, Beldum, and so on...

Nope,
Gallade, Milotic, Metang.
Thats it.

Wow! It looks really cool! If the games introduced a Pokemon Fusion thing (which they won't <sigh>) They'd look not even as cool as that!

New sprite:
KYUREM ULTIMATE FORM
AWWW YEAH
Kyuremultimate-1.png

The black and white 2 kyurem forms are so hard on other colors that its almost impossible to have a hard outline.

That is just awesome

That should have been either Kyurem's evolved form, or the original Kyurem itself.

So awesome! it looks great other than a bit of a weird shape for its head. I absolutely love it! :)

The left arm needs to be much more to the front. If you can fix that, it would be your best work until now. Also the Volcarnoa/Hydreigon would be pretty good if you got rid of either Volcarona's or Hydreigon's wings. I would try to edit Volcaronas wings so that they end like Hydreigon's wings, but you have to do it smoothly.

Teal said:
The left arm needs to be much more to the front. If you can fix that, it would be your best work until now. Also the Volcarnoa/Hydreigon would be pretty good if you got rid of either Volcarona's or Hydreigon's wings. I would try to edit Volcaronas wings so that they end like Hydreigon's wings, but you have to do it smoothly.
You know that the origianal kyurem has uneven features right? I was trying to make it uneven.
And for the Volcadreigon, I like it like that.

And mah selfie will always be my best work. IT SHALL NEVER BE OUTCLASSED!

Love your art. Especially the Gallade splice. I like your choice of pokemon in that one. :D

The Fire Wyrm said:
You know that the origianal kyurem has uneven features right? I was trying to make it uneven.
Because it is only half of Kyurem. The ultimate/original form should not be uneven.

On your selfie... well... I disagree, but ok.

Back