Telephone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lieutenant Houndoom

Back from the...
It will be hit by Admins so that precognative creatures in Bennet's Primatech Building shredding those blinds can split onto a rotten enormous ugly red dustbins.

Noobnerd

~I see a little silhouetto of a man~
It will be hit by Admins so that precognative creatures in Bennet's Primatech Building shredding those blinds can split onto several rotten enormous ugly red dustbins.

Lieutenant Houndoom

Back from the...
It will be hit by Admins so that precognative creatures in Bennet's Primatech Building shredding those blinds can paint onto several rotten enormous ugly red dustbins.

This sentence will evetually change into a Heroes related sentence.

Noobnerd

Really?

It will be hit by Admins so that precognative creatures in Pikachu's Primatech Building shredding those blinds can paint onto several rotten enormous ugly red dustbins.

Lieutenant Houndoom

Back from the...
It will be hit by Admins so that precognative creatures in Pikachu's Primatech Building shredding those blinds can paint the several rotten enormous ugly red dustbins.

The fact that Primatech is still there makes it Heroes.

Noobnerd

It will be hit by Admins so that precognative creatures in Pikachu's Pikabreeding Building shredding those blinds can paint the several rotten enormous ugly red dustbins.

:p

Lieutenant Houndoom

Back from the...
It will be hit by Admins so that precognative creatures in Pikachu's Pikabreeding Building shredding those blinds can paint the several future enormous ugly red dustbins.

Noobnerd

It will be hit by Admins so that precognative creatures in Pikachu's Pikabreeding Building shredding those blinds can paint the several future enormous ugly yellow dustbins.

Lieutenant Houndoom

Back from the...
It will be hit by Admins so that precognative creatures in Pikachu's Pikabreeding Building shredding those blinds can paint the several future-depicting ugly yellow dustbins.

King Of Hax

It will be hit by Admins so that precognative creatures in Pikachu's Pikabreeding Building shredding those blinds can paint the several ugly yellow dustbins.

Lieutenant Houndoom

Back from the...
SHUT UP! I'M SERIOUS!

Fine, I'll go back to the original.

It will be hit by Admins so that precognative creatures in Pikachu's Pikabreeding Building shredding those blinds can paint the several future-depicting canvas yellow dustbins.

King Of Hax

Ha Ha

It will be hit by Admins so that precognative creatures in Pikachu's Perfect Pikabreeding Building shredding those blinds can paint the several future-depicting canvas yellow dustbins.

ShinySalamence

Nobody Does Basketball Better
It will be hit by Turtles so that precognative creatures in Pikachu's Perfect Pikabreeding Building shredding those blinds can paint the several future-depicting canvas yellow dustbins.

CCloud

Aspiring Trainer
It will be hit by turtles so that precognative creatures in Pikachu's Perfect Pikabreeding Building shredding those blinds can paint the several future-depicting canvas black dustbins.

The Nameless Penguin Master

Sailing The Seas of Cheese
Steelixdude will be hit by turtles so that precognative creatures in Pikachu's Perfect Pikabreeding Building shredding those blinds can paint the several future-depicting canvas black dustbins.

Status
Not open for further replies.