Techs in DialgaChomp

doublenikesocks

uhhh idk
So, I have many possible techs for DialgaChomp and I am unknown as to which I should play. I have six open spaces.

1-1 Blaziken FB LV.X and 1x Fire Energy vs DialgaChomp/Steelix/Scizor

Driflim FB and Lucario GL fun with pixies

VS Seeker and Aaron's Collection support techs

1-1 Banette PL mewtwo

1-1 Mismagius SF mewtwo

1-1 Drifbim UD everything

1x Honchrow G and 1x Dark Energy fun with snipe and TGI

1x Ambipom G fun for enemies

1x Chatot MD help

1-1 Toxitank with stadiums vs machamp

4x Power Spray (I run three) uxie

2x Crobat G (I run one) flash bite

Thanks!

For starters, you should list the reasons for each tech. Some of them, I'm confused about. But, I'll do what I can right now:

Blaziken FB Lv.X is such a good card...
+1-1 Blaziken FB Lv.X
+1 Fire Energy

You should be running Stadiums regardless. Conductive Quarry, anyone? Besides, if you get a Machamp match-up, you'll need the ToxiTank.
+1 Toxicroak G
+1 Skuntank G
(If you're not running Conductive Quarry) +1 Conductive Quarry (And find room for another two!)

And, why aren't you running Aaron's Collection?
(If you are running Conductive Quarry) +1 Aaron's Collection

Just remember, these techs should be what you find you need. And, I don't even play DialgaChomp. However, I play LuxChomp, so I have an idea of what you need.

Definitely the Blaziken line to work into the SP engine, and the toxitank like Decmaster said. Helps lots of matchups!

I think you people should read the first line. I only have six open spaces. My Toxitank takes up five of those spaces and Blaziken takes up three.

I'd have 2 Crobat G, and have Drifblim FB with Lucario GLworks amazingly in my Luxchomp and old DialgaChomp. 2 Psi energys is fine. For the last space just put another Power Spray in.

@Azelf Master... I was assuming you already had some stadiums in there; most SP decks tend to; also, the wording of the Toxitank part sort of made it sound like that.
Anyways, if that doesn't work, then you could use the Blaziken 1-1 with fire energy and the Honchkrow G+Dark. Both are great parts of an SP engine and work well against many threats.
Apart from that, I would use either Chatot G or Ambipom G... sort of on the edge about which one, though.

Lucians Assignment. Got a Damaged Full tank Dialga? And 1 Dialga G on bench? Move all those SP metals to the one on the bench.
No heavy recovery needed.

@Shaymin Lv.X- OR you could just warp energy to Garchomp C, Galactic Switch the warp energy, level up and heal, and poke turn/retreat.

I would rather play Lucian and save my Cyrus for later.

Blaziken is a good card, especially when Expert Belted. I used to play a 0-0 Blaziken, but it didn't work that well.

Toxitank is a waste of space, because with all those new cards out, Macheap beats SPs.

~L_X_F

In fact, the new cards have made machamp easier to beat for SP's. Machamp Prime doesn't brutally murder any SP pokemon for just one energy. It takes 4 energy to OHKO most SP's. You can easily deal with 2 SF Champs, especially if you have the ToxiTank combo set up early. Also, Power Spray and Deafen (this thread is still about DialgaChomp) make it hard for them to set up, and you have 2-2 Garchomp, so you should be able to take six cheap prizes before they sweep you.

Ugh. I played Donchamp against an SP Deck and lost (given this wasn't meant to be a very competitive deck, but still). Toxitank's just annoying and GCX sure didn't help... at least it was close.

Naw. Macheap Prime means you don't need 4 Toxicroak G to beat Macheap anymore. 2 is enough :3 And anyways, who is going to actually play a Macheap Prime versus SPs? And third, if we can't one-hit each Macheap, then it'll heal. Macheap should have something to do against SP that isn't just take out, like Judge.

Darn, on that last post, I forgot about Dialga being the topic D: Dialga really just needs the deafen fast and get a Dialga X to the bench safe so those Donphan fall that much easier. If so, studies show we have a good game.

~L_X_F

I hope you don't mind me hijacking your thread, Azelf Master.

If you have space for one card, which one would be the better choice: Sableye SF or Smeargle UD? Obv. playing Unown Q. XD

They both have immense pros/cons. I'm leaning toward Smeargle.

dmaster out.

Back