Techs in DialgaChomp

Well the big one for me is if you already run unown q. If you do, then Smeargle is infinitely better since it baits out power sprays and is as good a start as sableye, while not forcing you to go first. If you don't run the unown q, then sableye may be the play, but I'd still probably try to find room for the Q if you don't have it already.

Hm. I prefer Smeargle in most decks. Whenever your opponent gets a KO, just send it up (with Unown Q), use its 'Power, and then retreat again for the use of a free supporter.
Sableye forces you to go first, which isn't that helpful unless you're going for the donk (running dark energy).

Dialga/Garchomp really has NO space for dark energy, and needs the added consistency that Smeargle adds as a late game free-retreater and recoverer, and as a great starter.

Smeargle is a great tech in DialgaChomp, it's great agianst sp, using 2 cyrus's is great. I agree with MiniMidget, Diachomp has no room for dark energys. Blazikin is a great tech, it helps with many match ups like, VileGar, Mirror match, Scizor Prime and tons of others.

Alright, I'll try to find a Smeargle or two by Friday for Cities. I have two extra spaces 'cause I used to run Quagsire but it sucked. Or I'll put a Smeargle and you suggest something else to put in.

Unown Q is probably the best thing to put in if you're going to use Smeargle for a free Supporter every turn after yor opponent gets a KO.

Back