• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Teapot's Trades! Have: EXs, Metagame Material! Want: Plasma Landorus and to CYL!

RE: One Approved got a trade thread! Have: EXs, Metagame Material! Want: Cress EX + more!

I have a darkrai ex set i would trade for tornadus ex?

RE: One Approved got a trade thread! Have: EXs, Metagame Material! Want: Cress EX + more!

@numberonewill: Sorry, I have to keep them. If I pick up an extra, I will be sure to tell you.

@Dragon Buster: I"m interested in Cresselia EX. I also have PokeComms, DCEs, and an unopened back of the HGSS Unleashed PR Sleeves, i saw them on your wants too.

@Darkrai: Will still has the first bid, I'm not sure whether or not he's still interested in Tornadus. Puckstopper hasn't gotten back to me on anything, so if numberonewill doesn't get it, you will.

tornadus and bouffulant? did you get any boundaries?

No, I didn't get a chance to go to any PRs.

I could do Tornadus and Bouffalant for the Ray tho

I need Tornadus EX, Tornadus RH, and Boufulant Booufer RH, The Ray for those, or the Ray and a blend for them?

Instead of the blend, do you have any Dark-type Deinos or Zweilous you could throw in?

Do have some commons, how many you need?

I"m looking for 3 Deino and 1 Zweilous, although if you don't have all of them it's fine.

I should have them all, if not ill just send what Ihave. Pm to confirm?

@exdarkrai: Will is getting the tornadus. If there's something else you see for the Darkrai though, LMK.

Hello, can you please CML for your:

Mew-EX 46 Ultra Rare Holo
3x Aerodactyl (2 RH)
4x Cheren (3 RH)
4x Juniper
4x Random Receiver
4x Old Amber Aerodactyl (1 RH)

zega90 said:
Hello, can you please CML for your:

Mew-EX 46 Ultra Rare Holo
3x Aerodactyl (2 RH)
4x Cheren (3 RH)
4x Juniper
4x Random Receiver
4x Old Amber Aerodactyl (1 RH)

Sorry, I only send inside the US, and your profile says you're located in Croatia.

My cress ex for mew?

exdarkrai01 said:
My cress ex for mew?

The mew is a TAD played, however it's nothing much. I can throw like a trainer or something in if you want.

Hy mate Im from Europe have Alakazam star are you interested?

Please CML for:

1x Mew EX (regular)
1x Mewtwo EX (tin)
4x Cheren (3 RH)
8x Juniper (2 RH, all the newest version)
4x Random Receiver
4x plus power
4x Echanced Hammer

Oh i post again :D

One Approved said:
Sorry, I only send inside the US, and your profile says you're located in Croatia.

Back