Team Nintendo!! Join Today *Reopened*

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Team Nintendo!! Join Today

Yeah, I'll probably get Other M, just making sure it wasn't a huge disappointment/letdown/bad gameplay, etc. It sounds like a decent game for $40. Something to do until Skyward Sword comes out.

As for the 3DS... I doubt it will be under $200. Probably between $220 and $250.

The only reason I'd get 3DS (So far) is the new Animal Crossing game.
How do the 3D without glasses thing even work?

I doubt I will get the 3DS either, but my DS Lite is getting really old. I can barely use the L trigger button anymore.

we are unsure on how it works, it was proven to work at E3 it does, we were just unaware that it had to stay still, they were able to get away with it their. But as said before. 3D effects with no glasses could bring us to some crazy things in the future, and is a big step in technology(possible holograms like in star wars? o_O)

Anything's possible. If we can generate 3D effects without glasses would greatly benefit the advancement of 3D technology.

Well, actually, there was a 3DS demo on Gamespot, and they said as long as you were playing it normally, it was fine. If you turned it to the side, you would get the double layered effect.

I remember playing that with my cousin and my sister. Of course, I was really young and they were way better at it than me...so...yeah.

don't even get me started on that game probably best game I have ever played was so fun to beat my older bro at it.

I didn't ever get to play DK64... I played Diddy Kong racing(best game ever, IMO)

Been a member for awhile but haven't posted so here is some info:

3DS release date and price is coming on the 19th

B&W will be able to play on the 3DS

Japanese cost is at about $300 in USD

That's all my 3ds info. Buying it day of once I convince my parents....

eh I'll get it but wont until they release a special type like a zelda one that comes with the game then I may get it but around 200-300$ for a game system I could get a ps3 or Xbox360 and be happy instead of paying that price for something I would only use when I go on trips.

I've been playing Metroid Prime 2 on Hypermode diffculty on my MP Trilogy, and... I gotta say the Boost guardian is downright impossible. I have several energy tanks, possibly all possible at this point, and I've lost 4 times now, I think... I just need to get really lucky.

Oh jirachinick. You just reminded me of Diddy Kong Racing. I loved that game. Sadly, I lost it with most of my other games when my
DS case was stolen (but not my DS or my Pearl Version :) ) but, here are the things I remember:

-The make-your-own course. I loved making a square track, making it super bumpy, and then watching the clock guy fall off!
-The hovercraft and plane mode. It added for unique races.
-Weren't there boss levels? I can't remember, but if there were, it was fun.
-The overworld. That game was possibly the only game with an overworld, which added for amazing freeplay.

Diddy Kong Racing for the DS is horrible compared to the N64 version. If you think the DS version is good, then you haven't seen nothin yet. The DS remake shouldn't ever had existed in my opinion.

yea the n64 was the best diddy kong racing even threw I only played a demo it was still the best I had ever played.

jirachinick said:
I played Diddy Kong racing(best game ever, IMO)
Oh, you meant the N64 one. I didn't even know that that existed. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back