Team Nintendo!! Join Today *Reopened*

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Team Nintendo!! Join Today

Meaty, you've proved yourself enough on what you've sent me so far, you're in, oh, blu33st33lix finished so fast because the Sonic video games don't have much storyline besides Unleashed and Black Night, but he doesn't focus on those 2, he focuses on the others

Sega is a software company, like Capcom or Konami and have there games on a Nintendo System. Plus the games are licensed by them. I find it fair. And I know both storylines very well. I didn't have to write nearly as much because 1 I summarized it pretty small and 2 nick knows me personally that I know and can do on those games.

Knowing you personally doesn't affect anything, but, you've showed me the speed runs and all the glitches, and he explained the other stuff, I did give permission for non-nintendo exclusive games like Sonic and Okami

I said that you know personally that I can do all that, not just because you know me personally.

Even I know those aren't the only 2 Sonic games with story... But watev happy to be in. :)

EDIT: Ooh since you can be an expert on more than one series and a series can have multiple experts, I think I'll try for Zelda as well!

RE: Team Nintendo!! Join Today *Choosing Experts and Co-Leaders*

I PM'ed a shot at being the Pokemon expert. Playing the games since Red and Blue, I feel fairly confident in helping people navigate through the storyline. Here goes nothing.

SDB, you totally reminded me, I need to see if I can pass as an expert XD
*looks over own questions for Pokemon*

I thought you said pokemon didn't count... At least 50% of this entire forum could be considered an expert, so I don't think pokemon should count.

Just the storyline counts, not competitive play
Edit: We also need an expert when comparing it to other Nintendo games

Well... Pokemon barely has storyline, and therefore pretty much everyone on this site knows it for each game...

Hi, I'm new to this team. I have a Wii, a DSi, and a few other things. When I was younger I had the NES and Super NES, but I think my parents got rid of them. I have the Super Mario Bros. 3 virtual console game that I love to play. Also I got 2000 Wii points for Christmas and was wondering what was good. I hope that I can contribute to the team. :]

We have it for back-up, just incase...
At some point in the next 30 minutes, Co-Leaders will be choosen
@Rock Wrecker: For games, look at any of the old N64 games we discussed a page or 2 back, those are all good games

Do yourself a favor and get Super Metroid for the SNES (800 points); Another great choice is The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time for N64 (1000 points.)

Sonic 1-3andk. 500 points each.

I've choosen 2 of the 3 Co-Leaders we will have, having a really tough time choosing the third one though, so post your opinions if you like(besides yourself), but for now...
Our new Co-Leaders, Meaty and Sweet Dawn Berlitz!

RE: Team Nintendo!! Join Today *Choosing Final Co-Leader*

Thanks for giving me a shot at being a Pokemon expert. What does an Expert do? If someone has a problem, you just tell them to PM an expert in that field?

People are trying new games everyday, some people on this site only join it for one thing, so experts help out people who need help beating a game, or helping the more experienced with speed runs, wherever your field may be, your just their to help out whoever needs help with a new game

Ah, I see. Thanks for the clarification.

Yay! I'm so shocked... Not like Nick has ever picked me before just because we're friends... :p No but I do stay active and I sorta helped make the club...

EDIT: We need some artists in this group to make some banners... Or at least we should request some.

I bought Super Metroid; it was too hard for me. But I'm not a big fan of most adventure, item-collecting games either.

Anyone have the new Golden Sun game? What's it like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back