TCG One TCG ONE General Discussion

RE: TCG ONE - Full Featured Online Pokemon TCG Simulator [Neo Series Live]

The Power of One isn't working. An error just pops up if you finish a match with one of the birds.

Also, here's a list of all of the alternate acheivement-related Pokemon through the end of Neo:
Birds:
Blaine's Moltres
Rocket's Moltres
Rocket's Zapdos

Mewtwos:
Shining Mewtwo
Rocket's Mewtwo

Fairies:
Sabrina's Mr Mime (2 of these)
Light Azumarril
Light Togetic
Dark Wigglytuff
Light Wigglytuff
Erika's Clefairy (two of these)
Erika's Clefable
Erika's Jigglypuff

The Feeling Lucky Quest Doesn't work.....
I clearly flipped 5 heads in a row

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxuT-EJqNkGWWW5vaTRIU05YLXNuUGIwUGNtN1FJWjJjcmtB/edit?usp=sharing

are you sure eevee? i have done the achievement

Roxas23 said:
are you sure eevee? i have done the achievement

I know some people who finished the achievement, it just didn't work for me or Tash.

RE: TCG ONE - Full Featured Online Pokemon TCG Simulator [Achievements Live]

TCG ONE is finally ready to release first 4 sets of Black & White series!

Check out this new gameplay video:

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qf_7N1YEAmg[/video]

RE: TCG ONE - Full Featured Online Pokemon TCG Simulator [Achievements Live]

How does Birthday Pikachu work?
I managed to deal 50 damage the first time I used it, then 30, 30, 30.
This should deal either 30 or 80. Has it been made 30-50 for balance? Will it work every day? Does it rely on honesty or will it track when your brithday is?

RE: TCG ONE - Full Featured Online Pokemon TCG Simulator [BLW, EPO, NVI, NXD Live]

Tash logs out right before getting defeated. Since it doesn't count as a surrender, he can freely play afterwards. Something should be done about that. I vote for the "banning Tash permanently" method.

RE: TCG ONE - Full Featured Online Pokemon TCG Simulator [BLW, EPO, NVI, NXD Live]

I don't know if this was intentional or not, but the BW-on cards cannot be selected in the Unlimited format.

Either way, there should be two unlimited formats; one that allows all cards, and one that allows all except BW-on. Since let's face it, cards like Reshiram, Zekrom, and Mewtwo EX make most of the older Pokemon pointless.

How does the quest 'Attack the Weak' work? Is it attack pokemon with a weakness to your type or attack pokemon with less HP than your active pokemon?

Verbatim said:
Tash logs out right before getting defeated. Since it doesn't count as a surrender, he can freely play afterwards. Something should be done about that. I vote for the "banning Tash permanently" method.

Tash is a pain for this, he quit on me like this 4 times in a row once. Such poor sportsmanship.

VibratingSky said:
How does Birthday Pikachu work?
I managed to deal 50 damage the first time I used it, then 30, 30, 30.
This should deal either 30 or 80. Has it been made 30-50 for balance? Will it work every day? Does it rely on honesty or will it track when your brithday is?
Birthday Pikachu deals 30 damage and shall not check for birthday condition. 50 is not base damage, I believe there were some damage modifiers in that case.

LunarWolf21 said:
I don't know if this was intentional or not, but the BW-on cards cannot be selected in the Unlimited format.

Either way, there should be two unlimited formats; one that allows all cards, and one that allows all except BW-on. Since let's face it, cards like Reshiram, Zekrom, and Mewtwo EX make most of the older Pokemon pointless.
It is intentional. B&W cards will only be available in their own respective format. A true unlimited format would ruin the game with base set trainers. We are not ready for that.

VibratingSky said:
How does the quest 'Attack the Weak' work? Is it attack pokemon with a weakness to your type or attack pokemon with less HP than your active pokemon?
It is "attack pokemon with a weakness to your type"

I think I found an A-type bug. When I press the middle button of my mouse in the chatbox during a match, the game gets stuck and even if I click to dismiss the clicking, it's still there and I'm stuck. The only thing I can do is quit from the match and restart/refresh the TCG One page. I'm using the latest version of Chrome.

UPDATE: Tested in Firefox. It's not occuring there.

Bug Reports:

N (Noble Victories)

Not supposed to shuffle the card back into deck.

When I draw "1" card for my last prize, it actually draws "0" cards

TheAnticipationEevee said:
Bug Reports:

N (Noble Victories)

Not supposed to shuffle the card back into deck.

When I draw "1" card for my last prize, it actually draws "0" cards

Not sure if it's Pokemon EX in general or just Shaymin EX, but they only awarded ONE prize card.

Bug Reports:
- EX are giving one prize card instead of two.
- Victini (Noble Victories), with Victory Star ability does not work properly, reflips have different results, but the damage remains the same.
- Darmanitan (Emerging Powers), Second move does not work.
Suggestions:
- An indicator for tools without having to right click on pokemon to check if they have one.

Is there any chance that Unlimited will support BW cards too? Or can just just create an "All" format, separated from Unlimited, where you can use all the cards?

Once again I have been "locked" out. Please refresh the server as soon as possible.

RE: TCG ONE - Full Featured Online Pokemon TCG Simulator [DEX, DRX, DRV Live]

It would really help to have some sort of warning/banning mechanism. It's stressful to be called bad names and cursed at by Verbatim. He calls me the the worst things he can think of literally every time we play.

First, I'd like to just thank you axpendix for all your work on this, I don't think people show their appreciation to you quite enough. I have just recently started playing this in the past couple weeks and am definitely enjoying it a lot. I invited my friend and he plays too now, and we have come up with a couple suggestions. Some might be too difficult to implement, or too time consuming, or overall not what you want but I figured it wouldn't hurt to suggest.

- Have separate chat and activity logs. The activity log can fill quickly, and so having a separate box for conversation would make things easier.
- Perhaps allow for some customization in terms of the location of things in the interface. For example, the ability to relocate the chat to other places, like at the bottom instead of the upper-left.
- Expandable/resizable interface, my friend says he has a lot of wasted space on his 1080P monitor when playing
- Have the market and inventory views up side-by-side, similar to deck builder, where inventory also pops up. That way you don't have to go back and forth between the tabs to see what you already have.
- More sorting and filtering options in the market, similar to the deck builder. So you can search the market by type, generation, etc.
- In the deck builder, allow sorting on the (right) deck side similar to on the (left) inventory side.
- It would be nice in the deck builder (left) inventory screen to have some sort of mark next to the cards that are already in the deck on the right window, maybe have a red number next to the card showing the quantity you already have in the deck
- It would be more convenient if there were more sorting options, like if every column heading was able to be used as a sort method. There is not really a great way to organize decks you've made in the Career Decks section.
- Having some sort of damage counter symbols above the cards that fills in as they are damaged, would make things easier to quickly glance over your pokemon, in addition to just the number.
- Perhaps have a "Wanted" section where people can ask for specific cards to buy and maybe even have the price they are willing to pay
- Lastly, I think it has been mentioned and maybe it is too difficult to implement, but an undo last action button would be really helpful. Accidents and lag can happen enough that it can be pretty frustrating.

Those are just some nit-picky things we came up with. It doesn't really hurt the experience, we are really enjoying this, but thought you might be willing to listen to some suggestions. Thanks again

- Have separate chat and activity logs. The activity log can fill quickly, and so having a separate box for conversation would make things easier.
Additionally, simulators such as Pokémon Showdown have a system that will notify players when it's their turn when they are accessing a different tab. This type of feature would be particularly useful in this simulator.

Also, a friend of mine suggested that the simulator plays music during matches, which can be muted at the player's discretion. The old GB music you used in the B&W set trailer worked really well, and it would certainly liven up the duels. More than just one song should be used, though.

Those are some really good ideas, Verb. Why not always be so civil? :)

Back